Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Digital Calipers are mostly used in developed countries and developing country can not afford to them. But they are made in developing courtry.

We have heard you via your website. We have the pleasure to
introduce ourselves as manufacturer of measuring tools in China. We
have over ten years' experience in producing digital calipers, dial
calipers,vernier calipers,micrometers,straight edges, squares and depth
gages. Nearly 90% our products are for export and enjoy popularity in
overseas market. We're also available to be OEM .We've had certificate
of CE and ROSH. For more information, you are invited to login our
website http://sdk.en.alibaba.com or www.measuringtool.cn. You can
also contact us via and call us to 86-571-88753687.My
online live messenger is
, and please feel free.
We want to take this opportunity to establish business
relationship with you. Any inquiry will be treated with the least
delay.
Looking forward to your earliest reply.

Best Regard

Wenque Kong

SDK Measuring Tool Co.,Ltd
No.194 Gouzhuang Road
Yuhang District, Hangzhou
China

Tel:86-571-88753687
Fax:86-571-88753839
E-mail:

www.measuringtool.cn
http://sdk.en.alibaba.com

property developing beno UK diy 18 May 19th 06 09:05 PM
HF Digital Calipers NOPOL Wild Bill Metalworking 16 March 4th 05 12:50 PM
digital calipers Stephen E Spencer Metalworking 9 April 14th 04 05:01 AM