Virgil

Default Yamaha YP-B2 turntable belt placement

I don't know about that particular turntable, but most of the ones I've =
worked on, the rubber record mat can be removed, and there is an opening =
in the table for installing the belt. Just take the platter off and put =
the belt around the hub, put platter back on and rotate it until the =
opening is by the motor shaft. Then take a small flat blade screwdriver =
and insert between the belt and platter hub and strech it over the motor =
shaft.
Virgil
"Violent Zen" wrote in message =
nk.net...
I just bought a Yamaha YP-B2 turntable from a guy for 15 bucks. The =

problem
is that the belt is completely off. I have no idea how it is supposed =

to be
placed. Any idea where I can find this information? Also, what would =

be a
good resource for stylus and cartridge replacement for this model? =

Thanks.
=20
Scott
=20

chuck

If the belt is stretched, you may need to get a new one from Yamaha.
I believe this is the model that no generic belt would fit. The
Needle Doctor would be a good source of cartridges. This is a pretty
decent table and there are a wide variety of cartridges that work well
with it. Chuck.