chuck

Default Yamaha YP-B2 turntable belt placement

If the belt is stretched, you may need to get a new one from Yamaha.
I believe this is the model that no generic belt would fit. The
Needle Doctor would be a good source of cartridges. This is a pretty
decent table and there are a wide variety of cartridges that work well
with it. Chuck.

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:39:45 GMT, "Violent Zen"
wrote:

I just bought a Yamaha YP-B2 turntable from a guy for 15 bucks. The problem
is that the belt is completely off. I have no idea how it is supposed to be
placed. Any idea where I can find this information? Also, what would be a
good resource for stylus and cartridge replacement for this model? Thanks.

Scott