Posted to rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair

Default What is the root of this BMW design flaw in all 3,5,7 series BMW trunk wiring looms?

On Thu, 21 Mar 2013 18:17:25 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader
wrote:

In sci.electronics.repair Stormin Mormon wrote:
Worse, even, than Lucas Electric, the Prince of Darkness?

probably, although I've never seen anything from lucas here.

harry.
Posted to rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.bmw

On 03/21/2013 08:07 AM, Nate Nagel wrote:
On 03/21/2013 10:45 AM, jim beam wrote:

snip crap
so why do you keep coming back? [rhetorical] you are truly brain
damaged.

Boredom? the need to feel better about myself? Who knows.

being confronted with your own pathetic failings makes you feel better
about yourself? you really are ****ing brain damaged.

Clearly most of the intelligent people have left Usenet; I guess I'm a
little nostalgic for the good old days when we used to have actual
intelligent, enlightening discussions.

you never contributed to an intelligent discussion in your life. and
certainly not with crap about trunk organization or how to wash **** of
a window.

A little libertarian/egalitarian
part of me truly believes that a moderated forum is inferior in most
ways to an unmoderated group; however, you and others like you are
starting to make me seriously question that belief.

i don't give a **** what you believe. all i care about is that you
constantly pollute the net with your unspeakable stupidity and inability
to learn a single damned thing. just **** off and stay ****ed off.

--
fact check required
Posted to rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.bmw

On 03/21/2013 10:21 PM, jim beam wrote:
all i care about is that you
constantly pollute the net with your unspeakable stupidity and inability
to learn a single damned thing. just **** off and stay ****ed off.

Odd, that's exactly how the rest of us feel about you.

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
Posted to rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.bmw

On 03/21/2013 07:26 PM, Nate Nagel wrote:
On 03/21/2013 10:21 PM, jim beam wrote:
all i care about is that you
constantly pollute the net with your unspeakable stupidity and inability
to learn a single damned thing. just **** off and stay ****ed off.

Odd, that's exactly how the rest of us feel about you.

"us"??? so you're not just anosognosic, you're schizo too!

brain damaged retard.

--
fact check required
Posted to rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.bmw

jim beam wrote in :

On 03/21/2013 07:26 PM, Nate Nagel wrote:
On 03/21/2013 10:21 PM, jim beam wrote:
all i care about is that you
constantly pollute the net with your unspeakable stupidity and
inability to learn a single damned thing. just **** off and stay
****ed off.

Odd, that's exactly how the rest of us feel about you.

"us"??? so you're not just anosognosic, you're schizo too!

brain damaged retard.

yea your the only brilliant child here Jimmy boy, all alone in the
darkness!!!!!! KB

Posted to rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.bmw

In message , Nate Nagel
writes
Man Look! I came here for an argument.
Mr Barnard (calmly) Oh! I'm sorry, this is abuse.
Man Oh I see, that explains it.

Stolen from "Monty Python".
--
Clive
Posted to rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair

Cydrome Leader wrote:

But I have had to do parking lot wiring repairs of modern german cards.

A bunch of 'Jokers', no doubt. ;-)

enough left over to pay them.

Sometimes Friday is just the fifth Monday of the week.
Posted to rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.bmw

jim beam wrote:

A cheap shot; perhaps they did have a flaw in the routing/materials of
one wiring harness, but show me a comparable vehicle at the same price
point that handles better.

handling??? easy. prelude. only cheaper. crx too for that matter.

You're a lying idiot. And this is from someone who has owned both a
Prelude Sia and CRX Si.

Posted to rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.bmw

jim beam wrote:

A cheap shot; perhaps they did have a flaw in the routing/materials of
one wiring harness, but show me a comparable vehicle at the same price
point that handles better.

handling??? easy. prelude. only cheaper. crx too for that matter.

Both are front wheel drive cars, by definition you lose.

wow, that idiocy is right up there with your trunk organizers.

Nope. He's right.

and i've watched preludes DOMINATE m3's and m5's on the track.

If true, there was "handicapping" going-on to "level the field".

There's not a purpose-built race car on the planet that is FWD. There
are reasons for that.

Posted to rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.bmw,alt.home.repair

Nate Nagel wrote:

On 03/19/2013 10:17 AM, jim beam wrote:

what cognative dissonance trip are you on this morning? you catalog a
bunch of completely unacceptable failures one day, then here you are the
next saying it's not unreliable! are you not taking your meds?

What failures have I catalogued? I had a leaking oil filter housing
gasket at the time the car was purchased, which was repaired and the car
has been trouble free since. That is the ONLY issue that I've had in
this car in about 6K miles/several months since purchase (car has 77K
give or take.) There have been NO other repairs to this car under my care!

This "Jim Beam" is a real stupid troll.

Posted to rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.bmw

"dizzy" wrote in message
jim beam wrote:

A cheap shot; perhaps they did have a flaw in the routing/materials of
one wiring harness, but show me a comparable vehicle at the same price
point that handles better.

handling??? easy. prelude. only cheaper. crx too for that matter.

Both are front wheel drive cars, by definition you lose.

wow, that idiocy is right up there with your trunk organizers.

Nope. He's right.

and i've watched preludes DOMINATE m3's and m5's on the track.

If true, there was "handicapping" going-on to "level the field".

There's not a purpose-built race car on the planet that is FWD. There
are reasons for that.

Well it is nearly fifty years, but IIRC Mini's won the Monte Carlo Rally
many times (and would have come 1, 2, 3 in 1966 if they hadn't fudged the
rules to disqualify the Brits and let a French car win...)

Posted to rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.bmw

On 03/27/2013 01:06 PM, R. Mark Clayton wrote:
"dizzy" wrote in message
jim beam wrote:

A cheap shot; perhaps they did have a flaw in the routing/materials of
one wiring harness, but show me a comparable vehicle at the same price
point that handles better.

handling??? easy. prelude. only cheaper. crx too for that matter.

Both are front wheel drive cars, by definition you lose.

wow, that idiocy is right up there with your trunk organizers.

Nope. He's right.

and i've watched preludes DOMINATE m3's and m5's on the track.

If true, there was "handicapping" going-on to "level the field".

There's not a purpose-built race car on the planet that is FWD. There
are reasons for that.

Well it is nearly fifty years, but IIRC Mini's won the Monte Carlo Rally
many times (and would have come 1, 2, 3 in 1966 if they hadn't fudged the
rules to disqualify the Brits and let a French car win...)

people that talk smack about fwd vehicles don't know how to drive them.

regardez:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJlqqvVj-jA

and from 1991 onwards:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Ragnotti#Palmar.C3.A8s