Posted to rec.autos.tech,sci.electronics.repair,alt.autos.bmw,alt.home.repair
dizzy[_2_] dizzy[_2_] is offline

Default What is the root of this BMW design flaw in all 3,5,7 series BMW trunk wiring looms?

Nate Nagel wrote:

On 03/19/2013 10:17 AM, jim beam wrote:

what cognative dissonance trip are you on this morning? you catalog a
bunch of completely unacceptable failures one day, then here you are the
next saying it's not unreliable! are you not taking your meds?

What failures have I catalogued? I had a leaking oil filter housing
gasket at the time the car was purchased, which was repaired and the car
has been trouble free since. That is the ONLY issue that I've had in
this car in about 6K miles/several months since purchase (car has 77K
give or take.) There have been NO other repairs to this car under my care!

This "Jim Beam" is a real stupid troll.