Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Old Relay

HI All,

I have a faulty relay on a control card (pretty old). The coil of a relay is
open circuit and the it seems to be with the coil itself (not at the
pigtails).

It is a double pole double throw and the coail voltage is 60 Volts coil
resistance
about 5K. Part number seems to be something like NSF30.6.160 also has
markings on the case TGL, 200,3796, RGI.

Anyone know where I could source something like this or have more info an
manufacture
web link etc,

Thanks in advance

Iain

--

http://www.wilkie-electronics.co.uk

Wilkie Electronics
16, Muirhall Terrace
Perth
PH2 7ES
Scotland
United Kingdom

Tel/Fax +44 (0)1738 621492

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Iain Wilkie wrote in message
. uk...
[...]

What sort of physical size, contact size/current carrying capacity, terminal
form ?

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Dimensions are approx 33mm long x 18mm wide x35mm high, and it is a cradle
type.
No idea of contact rating but they are fairly small so not a lot.
Arrangement is
2 sets of change-over contacts. PCB mounting

Used in a safety circuit in a gillotine

Iain

--

"N Cook" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Iain Wilkie wrote:
HI All,

I have a faulty relay on a control card (pretty old). The coil of a relay is
open circuit and the it seems to be with the coil itself (not at the
pigtails).

It is a double pole double throw and the coail voltage is 60 Volts coil
resistance
about 5K. Part number seems to be something like NSF30.6.160 also has
markings on the case TGL, 200,3796, RGI.

Anyone know where I could source something like this or have more info an
manufacture
web link etc,

Thanks in advance

Iain

TGL xxx sounds like east germany manufactured.

Jorgen
dj0ud
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Iain Wilkie" wrote in message
news
Dimensions are approx 33mm long x 18mm wide x35mm high, and it is a cradle
type.
No idea of contact rating but they are fairly small so not a lot.
Arrangement is
2 sets of change-over contacts. PCB mounting

Used in a safety circuit in a gillotine

Then you have a safety problem. Can you buy one from the maker of the
machine? Is this a "push two buttons simultaneously" system?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 2007-03-28 02:30:12 -0700, "Iain Wilkie"
said:

HI All,

I have a faulty relay on a control card (pretty old). The coil of a relay is
open circuit and the it seems to be with the coil itself (not at the
pigtails).

It is a double pole double throw and the coail voltage is 60 Volts coil
resistance
about 5K. Part number seems to be something like NSF30.6.160 also has
markings on the case TGL, 200,3796, RGI.

Anyone know where I could source something like this or have more info an
manufacture
web link etc,

Thanks in advance

Iain

Post a picture of the relay somewhere and provide a link so we can
check it out. Might be similar to one we stock for are arcade games and
jukeboxes...

John :-#)#
--
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's
Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 09:30:12 GMT, "Iain Wilkie"
wrote:

HI All,

I have a faulty relay on a control card (pretty old). The coil of a

relay is
open circuit and the it seems to be with the coil itself (not at the
pigtails).

It is a double pole double throw and the coail voltage is 60 Volts

coil
resistance
about 5K. Part number seems to be something like NSF30.6.160 also has
markings on the case TGL, 200,3796, RGI.

Anyone know where I could source something like this or have more

info an
manufacture
web link etc,

Thanks in advance

Iain

This German site might be able to help
http://www.tec-gmbh.de/aramai.php?ke...=1&sort=stokid
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

HI All,

I have a faulty relay on a control card (pretty old). The coil of a

relay is
open circuit and the it seems to be with the coil itself (not at the
pigtails).

It is a double pole double throw and the coail voltage is 60 Volts

coil
resistance
about 5K. Part number seems to be something like NSF30.6.160 also has
markings on the case TGL, 200,3796, RGI.

Anyone know where I could source something like this or have more

info an
manufacture
web link etc,

Thanks in advance

Iain

IT seems that the original manufacturer may have been VEB Funkwerk
Koepenick (RFT) in the former DDR.
http://www.qsl.net/dl7utg/fwk.htm

It is possibly now part of
http://www.robotrontechnik.de/index....ndorte/meb.htm

(see Chronik para where it mentions Funkwerk Koepenick - I assume it
means a former company which was subsumed)

Using the search facility to look for "relais" turns up EAW
RelaisTechnik http://www.eaw-relaistechnik.de/english.htm and they do
make a miniature industrial cradle relay type TRP3XX. I doubt you will
find the original type number you require but you might make an
enquiry.

Failing that you may be able to use an alternative from any one of a
number of manufacturers such as Fuji, Omron, Panasonic (NAIS) etc.

A picture would be a great help.....

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Thanks for all the info...

I am trying the leads you have provided me with, if still getting nowhere I
will
post a photo.

Thanks again

iain

--

wrote:

[...]

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 30 Mar, 11:15, "Iain Wilkie" wrote:
Thanks to all.....

Have made contact with a supplier in Germany

Iain

Lot easier to buy a 24v relay locally and add a series resistor.
Safety related legislation can be an issue though.

NT

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

... Iain Wilkie wrote:
HI All,

I have a faulty relay on a control card (pretty old). The coil of a relay
is
open circuit and the it seems to be with the coil itself (not at the
pigtails).

It is a double pole double throw and the coail voltage is 60 Volts coil
resistance
about 5K. Part number seems to be something like NSF30.6.160 also has
markings on the case TGL, 200,3796, RGI.

Anyone know where I could source something like this or have more info an
manufacture
web link etc,

Thanks in advance

Iain

TGL xxx sounds like east germany manufactured.

Jorgen
dj0ud

I have 50 x relay with the discription RGI TGL 200 3796, I don't know
the coil voltage ? I testing with 24 Vac and that is working !

Greetings,

John van de Ven
The Netherlands

relay john carson Electronics Repair 5 July 20th 06 09:48 PM
HVAC Relay CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert Home Repair 4 July 12th 05 05:37 PM
Aquastat Relay? Loafer Home Repair 2 June 18th 05 06:29 PM
Relay ratings Rylos Electronics 1 September 20th 04 10:44 PM
Which Relay can I use KDawg Electronics 4 August 23rd 03 06:34 PM