Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] milsbeekinfo@gmail.com is offline

Default Old Relay

On 28 mrt, 19:28, "Iain Wilkie" wrote:
Yup, German machine so probably a German relay

--

http://www.wilkie-electronics.co.uk

Wilkie Electronics
16, Muirhall Terrace
Perth
PH2 7ES
Scotland
United Kingdom

Tel/Fax +44 (0)1738 621492

"Jorgen Lund-Nielsen" wrote in message

... Iain Wilkie wrote:
HI All,

I have a faulty relay on a control card (pretty old). The coil of a relay
is
open circuit and the it seems to be with the coil itself (not at the
pigtails).

It is a double pole double throw and the coail voltage is 60 Volts coil
resistance
about 5K. Part number seems to be something like NSF30.6.160 also has
markings on the case TGL, 200,3796, RGI.

Anyone know where I could source something like this or have more info an
manufacture
web link etc,

Thanks in advance

Iain

TGL xxx sounds like east germany manufactured.

Jorgen
dj0ud

I have 50 x relay with the discription RGI TGL 200 3796, I don't know
the coil voltage ? I testing with 24 Vac and that is working !

Greetings,

John van de Ven
The Netherlands