Posted to sci.electronics.repair
John Robertson John Robertson is offline

Default Old Relay

On 2007-03-28 02:30:12 -0700, "Iain Wilkie"
said:

HI All,

I have a faulty relay on a control card (pretty old). The coil of a relay is
open circuit and the it seems to be with the coil itself (not at the
pigtails).

It is a double pole double throw and the coail voltage is 60 Volts coil
resistance
about 5K. Part number seems to be something like NSF30.6.160 also has
markings on the case TGL, 200,3796, RGI.

Anyone know where I could source something like this or have more info an
manufacture
web link etc,

Thanks in advance

Iain

Post a picture of the relay somewhere and provide a link so we can
check it out. Might be similar to one we stock for are arcade games and
jukeboxes...

John :-#)#
--
(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup) John's
Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9 Call