Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair,sci.physics.electromag

Default Understanding & Installing Your Own Solar Electric System

a écrit :

Here is an e-book about Solar Electric Power,
which explains how to design & install a complete system.
For more information click here

http://werkinstif.hatcreek.hop.clickbank.net

Phew, didn't forget to put "Electric" in the subject line.

Thanks,
Jenalee K.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair,sci.physics.electromag

Jenalee K. wrote:
a écrit :

Here is an e-book about Solar Electric Power,
which explains how to design & install a complete system.
For more information click here

http://werkinstif.hatcreek.hop.clickbank.net

Phew, didn't forget to put "Electric" in the subject line.

Yes, and next time you install a Solar System, make sure Pluto is
bigger.

Luhan

Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair,sci.physics.electromag

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:14:00 -0700, Luhan wrote:
Jenalee K. wrote:
a écrit :

Here is an e-book about Solar Electric Power,
which explains how to design & install a complete system.
For more information click here

http://werkinstif.hatcreek.hop.clickbank.net

Phew, didn't forget to put "Electric" in the subject line.

Yes, and next time you install a Solar System, make sure Pluto is
bigger.

And really, it should have a much better-behaved orbit. Ceres
would probably be next, if it wasn't one of a billion asteriods
in the belt. But its orbit is a lot less eccentric and a lot
less inclined than Pluto/Charon's.

I say, let's quit making war machines, and make torchships, and
go explore the planets!

And, if we could really come up with a Bussard ramjet, and
accellerate at 1G all the way to the nearest star - well,
accellerate half-way, then decelerate, I read once that it'd
be a surprisingly short number of years' ship time, because
of that Einsteinian time dilation stuff.

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair,sci.physics.electromag

And, if we could really come up with a Bussard ramjet, and
accellerate at 1G all the way to the nearest star - well,
accellerate half-way, then decelerate, I read once that it'd
be a surprisingly short number of years' ship time, because
of that Einsteinian time dilation stuff.

Cheers!
Rich

Can you imagine bumping into a small rock at that speed.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair,sci.physics.electromag

On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 01:25:41 +0000, Michael A. Terrell wrote:
"Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippie" wrote:

Feh. You keep whining about how old you are, do you have any
plans to start acting it?

After you grow up which would be what? Never?

So, you're basing your lifestyle on me? I'm flattered! ;-P

There used to be codependency treatment available - maybe there
are still therapists around who could treat you for this disorder,
as well as what seems to be a touch of OCD.

The VA has a very good psychiatric department, I'm told. ;-)

Good Luck!
Rich

Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair,sci.physics.electromag

"Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippie" wrote:

On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 01:25:41 +0000, Michael A. Terrell wrote:
"Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippie" wrote:

Feh. You keep whining about how old you are, do you have any
plans to start acting it?

After you grow up which would be what? Never?

So, you're basing your lifestyle on me? I'm flattered! ;-P

There used to be codependency treatment available - maybe there
are still therapists around who could treat you for this disorder,
as well as what seems to be a touch of OCD.

The VA has a very good psychiatric department, I'm told. ;-)

Good Luck!
Rich

Yawn. Go bore someone else, till you grow up.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida