Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair,sci.physics.electromag

Default Understanding & Installing Your Own Solar Electric System

wrote:

And, if we could really come up with a Bussard ramjet, and
accellerate at 1G all the way to the nearest star - well,
accellerate half-way, then decelerate, I read once that it'd
be a surprisingly short number of years' ship time, because
of that Einsteinian time dilation stuff.

Cheers!
Rich

Can you imagine bumping into a small rock at that speed.

Or rich? ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell