Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair,sci.physics.electromag
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippie Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippie is offline

Default Understanding & Installing Your Own Solar Electric System

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:14:00 -0700, Luhan wrote:
Jenalee K. wrote:
a écrit :

Here is an e-book about Solar Electric Power,
which explains how to design & install a complete system.
For more information click here

http://werkinstif.hatcreek.hop.clickbank.net

Phew, didn't forget to put "Electric" in the subject line.

Yes, and next time you install a Solar System, make sure Pluto is
bigger.

And really, it should have a much better-behaved orbit. Ceres
would probably be next, if it wasn't one of a billion asteriods
in the belt. But its orbit is a lot less eccentric and a lot
less inclined than Pluto/Charon's.

I say, let's quit making war machines, and make torchships, and
go explore the planets!

And, if we could really come up with a Bussard ramjet, and
accellerate at 1G all the way to the nearest star - well,
accellerate half-way, then decelerate, I read once that it'd
be a surprisingly short number of years' ship time, because
of that Einsteinian time dilation stuff.

Cheers!
Rich