Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default From a Girl Scout Leader in my neighborhood...

From a Girl Scout Leader in my neighborhood...

"If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn`t buy one. If a liberal
doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn`t eat meat. If a liberal
is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a conservative sees a foreign threat, he thinks about how to defeat
his enemy. A liberal wonders how to surrender gracefully and still
look good.

If a conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life. If a
liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a black man or Hispanic are conservative, they see themselves as
independently successful. Their liberal counterparts see themselves as
victims in need of government protection.

If a conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his
situation. A liberal wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down.

If a conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church. A
liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.
(Unless it's a foreign religion, of course!)

If a conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping
for it, or may choose a job that provides it. A liberal demands that
the rest of us pay for his.

If a conservative slips and falls in a store, he gets up, laughs and
is embarrassed. If a liberal slips and falls, he grabs his neck, moans
like he's in labor and then sues.

If a conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have
a good laugh. A liberal will delete it because he's 'offended'."

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

We right-wing conservatives go so far out of our way to be polite
that we wouldn't deign to use such words as "ignorant". Instead,
to keep everything warm and fuzzy, we substitute the synonyms
"leftist weenie", "liberal" and "Democrat" ;-)
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:
From a Girl Scout Leader in my neighborhood...

[...]

Your friend might like to check out the Girl Scouts' web site to find
out what sort of causes they support...funny, abortion on demand seems
like an odd sort of cause for a children's charity....

Cheers

Phil Hobbs
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 19:04:36 -0400, Phil Hobbs
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
From a Girl Scout Leader in my neighborhood...

[...]

Those of us still playing "Girl Scout" are well aware of the lesbo
slant that "official" Girl Scouts has headed toward... locally we kick
ass... we're about to the point where we're going to draw blood...
'viva la revolution' ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

We right-wing conservatives go so far out of our way to be polite
that we wouldn't deign to use such words as "ignorant" or "yellow-
belly". Instead, to keep everything warm and fuzzy, we substitute
the politically-correct synonyms "leftist weenie", "liberal" and
"Democrat" ;-)
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:
From a Girl Scout Leader in my neighborhood...

[...]

And you can add to that.

If a conservative loses the presidential election, he'll whinge about it
forever on Usenet and make myriad cross posted inflammatory off topic
posts in technical groups about why liberals have to be exterminated. A
liberal accepts the results of a democratic election - albeit
reluctantly in the case of Florida vote rigging by the Bush dynasty.

Regards,
Martin Brown

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

"Martin Brown" wrote

If a conservative loses the presidential election, he'll whinge about it
forever on Usenet and make myriad cross posted inflammatory off topic
posts in technical groups about why liberals have to be exterminated. A
liberal accepts the results of a democratic election - albeit reluctantly
in the case of Florida vote rigging by the Bush dynasty.

Ah, the Bush administration.

The best Government money could buy!

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Jim Thompson wrote:
From a Girl Scout Leader in my neighborhood...

"If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn`t buy one. If a liberal
doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

Lie.

[...]

yawn

Proof abounds - Republicans are Betas. lol

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Phil Hobbs wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:
From a Girl Scout Leader in my neighborhood...

[...]

Bet it's never mentioned. lol

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Ouroboros Rex wrote:
Phil Hobbs wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:
From a Girl Scout Leader in my neighborhood...

[...]

Right you are. But the deceit involved is repulsive--they exploit the
children by using the warm fuzzy little-girls-selling-cookies
fundraising method to advocate killing their little brothers and sisters.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Phil Hobbs wrote:
Ouroboros Rex wrote:
Phil Hobbs wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:
From a Girl Scout Leader in my neighborhood...

[...]

If you are going to make up some stupid ****, you should make something up
that isn't a completely transparent lie.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Ouroboros Rex wrote:

If you are going to make up some stupid ****, you should make something up
that isn't a completely transparent lie.

He could always take lessons from your parents. They are 'world
class' when it comes to making stupid ****.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Ouroboros Rex wrote:

If you are going to make up some stupid ****, you should make
something up that isn't a completely transparent lie.

He could always take lessons from your parents. They are 'world
class' when it comes to making stupid ****.

Now that's highly relevant.

Proof abounds: Republicans are Betas.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 08:59:02 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
From a Girl Scout Leader in my neighborhood...

"If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn`t buy one. If a liberal
doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

Lie.

You do not speak for all liberals. You may even be too stupid to speak
for one.

[...]

You have given no such proof. You have given no proofs of ANY of the
horse**** you contend to be "facts".

Fact is, you speak for no one, and your capacity to discern a lie is
nil, as you are constantly committing them.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

UltimatePatriot wrote:
On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 08:59:02 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:
From a Girl Scout Leader in my neighborhood...

"If a conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn`t buy one. If a
liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

Lie.

You do not speak for all liberals.

Sure I do. Why not? The author did. lol

Proof abounds - Republicans are Betas.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Better buy the cookies - girl_scout_cookies.jpg (1/1)

Joe Chisolm wrote:

I lol'd =)

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

You do not speak for all liberals.

Sure I do.

No, you do not.

Why not?

More proof that you are too goddamned brainless and immature for Usenet
news group participation.

The author did. lol

He was closer to being correct than you ever will be, dip****.

Proof abounds - Republicans are Betas.

The only proof that abounds when you post or comment in a thread,
is your utter stupidity.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Ouroboros Rex wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Ouroboros Rex wrote:

If you are going to make up some stupid ****, you should make
something up that isn't a completely transparent lie.

He could always take lessons from your parents. They are 'world
class' when it comes to making stupid ****.

Now that's highly relevant.

Proof abounds: Republicans are Betas.

What does that have to do with me? I'm registered as independent, and
have never voted straight ticket for either side. You, on the other
hand think you are clever with your lame & repetitious attempts at
insults.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Thu, 08 Oct 2009 01:22:40 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

It was for the banjo player!
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Thu, 08 Oct 2009 01:22:40 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

It was for the banjo player!
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I thought it was an allegory of republicans and liberals.

I think you can guess who the rednecks represent :-)
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I thought it was an allegory of republicans and liberals.

I think you can guess who the rednecks represent :-)

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

richard wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I thought it was an allegory of republicans and liberals.

I think you can guess who the rednecks represent :-)

Inbred Europeans, of course.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
richard wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I thought it was an allegory of republicans and liberals.

I think you can guess who the rednecks represent :-)

Inbred Europeans, of course.

Then again, he is a beta. =)

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Ouroboros Rex wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
richard wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I thought it was an allegory of republicans and liberals.

I think you can guess who the rednecks represent :-)

Inbred Europeans, of course.

Then again, he is a beta. =)

Beta sucked. I preferred U-matic or 1" broadcast video tape. No
surprise that you chose the losing format.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Ouroboros Rex wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
richard wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I thought it was an allegory of republicans and liberals.

I think you can guess who the rednecks represent :-)

Inbred Europeans, of course.

Then again, he is a beta. =)

Beta sucked.

Sorry, you must be referring to a very different book.

I suppose you could be a gamma, but then there should be a bunch of you.

On the other hand, looking at the other right wing trolls here, that might
explain a lot.