Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default From a Girl Scout Leader in my neighborhood...

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
richard wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I thought it was an allegory of republicans and liberals.

I think you can guess who the rednecks represent :-)

Inbred Europeans, of course.

he said, squealing like a pig.
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

richard wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
richard wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I thought it was an allegory of republicans and liberals.

I think you can guess who the rednecks represent :-)

Inbred Europeans, of course.

he said, squealing like a pig.

You are definitely a redneck.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
richard wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
richard wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I thought it was an allegory of republicans and liberals.

I think you can guess who the rednecks represent :-)

Inbred Europeans, of course.

he said, squealing like a pig.

You are definitely a redneck.

Poor mikey just keeeeps drooling. lol

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Ouroboros Rex wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
richard wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
richard wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I thought it was an allegory of republicans and liberals.

I think you can guess who the rednecks represent :-)

Inbred Europeans, of course.

he said, squealing like a pig.

You are definitely a redneck.

Poor mikey just keeeeps drooling. lol

Sigh, I see that you are still living in that fantasy world where
your opinion means something.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Ouroboros Rex wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

richard wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

richard wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I thought it was an allegory of republicans and liberals.

I think you can guess who the rednecks represent :-)

Inbred Europeans, of course.

he said, squealing like a pig.

You are definitely a redneck.

Poor mikey just keeeeps drooling. lol

Sigh, I see that you are still living in that fantasy world where
your opinion means something.

It seems to mean enough that you feel the urge to reply.

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 15:16:46 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Ouroboros Rex wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
richard wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
richard wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I thought it was an allegory of republicans and liberals.

I think you can guess who the rednecks represent :-)

Inbred Europeans, of course.

he said, squealing like a pig.

You are definitely a redneck.

Poor mikey just keeeeps drooling. lol

Sigh, I see that you are still living in that fantasy world where
your opinion means something.

Thanks so much for providing ample data for a troll-feeder filter.

--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

Ouroboros Rex wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
richard wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
richard wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I thought it was an allegory of republicans and liberals.

I think you can guess who the rednecks represent :-)

Inbred Europeans, of course.

he said, squealing like a pig.

You are definitely a redneck.

Poor mikey just keeeeps drooling. lol

Sigh, I see that you are still living in that fantasy world where
your opinion means something.

Thanks so much for providing ample data for a troll-feeder filter.

So, you've filtered out poor old Obnoxious?

Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

wrote:

Ouroboros Rex wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
richard wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
richard wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

I thought it was an allegory of republicans and liberals.

I think you can guess who the rednecks represent :-)

Inbred Europeans, of course.

he said, squealing like a pig.

You are definitely a redneck.

Poor mikey just keeeeps drooling. lol

Sigh, I see that you are still living in that fantasy world where
your opinion means something.

Thanks so much for providing ample data for a troll-feeder filter.

So, you've filtered out poor old Obnoxious?

Just have to write the AND/OR and I'm done ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |