Gunner

Default OT-The party of hate picks a leader

Still more signs the Dems will be a extinct group soon.

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/gue...jm_02141.shtml

Gunner, laughing because they simply don't get it.

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)
Cliff

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:40:16 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

Gunner, laughing because they simply don't get it.

Gunner believed the WMD lies & all the rest.
He probably still does.

BTW, Iran is not Iraq.
The "Paris of the Middle East" was in Lebanon, not Iran.
They caught & convicted the murderer in Washington DC ... it was NOT
poor Monica after all.
Lybia is in Africa.
Neocons are blatent liars.
Winger bolgs are usually akin to fairy tales but not nearly
as clever.

The list is pretty much endless.

Someone clue him in.

wrote:

Still more signs the Dems will be a extinct group soon.

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/gue...jm_02141.shtml

Gunner, laughing because they simply don't get it.

Here brainiac, read this and when you are capable of dealing with the
issues let me know (although I won't hold my breath)

http://polaris.gseis.ucla.edu/pagre/conservatism.html

Hal

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)

Wayne Lundberg

wrote:

Still more signs the Dems will be a extinct group soon.

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/gue...jm_02141.shtml

Gunner, laughing because they simply don't get it.

Here brainiac, read this and when you are capable of dealing with the
issues let me know (although I won't hold my breath)

http://polaris.gseis.ucla.edu/pagre/conservatism.html

Hal

Here is the first few words from the above link; reasoning to be used by
democrats to argue conservatism... it says a lot by what garbage if does
say:

"Q: What is conservatism?
A: Conservatism is the domination of society by an aristocracy.

Q: What is wrong with conservatism?
A: Conservatism is incompatible with democracy, prosperity, and civilization
in general. It is a destructive system of inequality and prejudice that is
founded on deception and has no place in the modern world."

Talk about vacuum brains!

They just don't have a clue.

Wayne

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 18:12:08 GMT, "Wayne Lundberg"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Still more signs the Dems will be a extinct group soon.

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/gue...jm_02141.shtml

Gunner, laughing because they simply don't get it.

Here brainiac, read this and when you are capable of dealing with the
issues let me know (although I won't hold my breath)

http://polaris.gseis.ucla.edu/pagre/conservatism.html

Hal

Here is the first few words from the above link; reasoning to be used by
democrats to argue conservatism... it says a lot by what garbage if does
say:

"Q: What is conservatism?
A: Conservatism is the domination of society by an aristocracy.

Q: What is wrong with conservatism?
A: Conservatism is incompatible with democracy, prosperity, and civilization
in general. It is a destructive system of inequality and prejudice that is
founded on deception and has no place in the modern world."

Talk about vacuum brains!

They just don't have a clue.

Ah yes, didn't read the article did you? Can't deal with the issues
can you? I didn't think so.

So, which was Lincoln, conservative? What about the framers of The
Constitution? Conservative?

When you get a clue, feel free to ask for clarification.

Hal

Wayne

SteveF

Gunner!! SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! They need to think Dean
is a good pick.

With any luck they will give Hillary the nomination in 2008 AND get
Feinstein / Schumer to make gun control one of the main party planks for the
election.

Steve.

"Gunner" wrote in message
Still more signs the Dems will be a extinct group soon.

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/gue...jm_02141.shtml

Gunner, laughing because they simply don't get it.

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)

Tom Gardner

"The Party of Hate" OMG!!! (can't say God in public) I belong to no party
but you have really hit the nail. I am amazed at the truly vile hatred
coming from the left. Isn't it the precursor to violence? I CAN visualize
people like Cliffy going "Postal" ...but aren't they anti gun?

"Gunner" wrote in message
Still more signs the Dems will be a extinct group soon.

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/gue...jm_02141.shtml

Gunner, laughing because they simply don't get it.

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)

Wayne Lundberg

wrote in message
On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 18:12:08 GMT, "Wayne Lundberg"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Still more signs the Dems will be a extinct group soon.

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/gue...jm_02141.shtml

Gunner, laughing because they simply don't get it.

Here brainiac, read this and when you are capable of dealing with the
issues let me know (although I won't hold my breath)

http://polaris.gseis.ucla.edu/pagre/conservatism.html

Hal

Here is the first few words from the above link; reasoning to be used by
democrats to argue conservatism... it says a lot by what garbage if does
say:

"Q: What is conservatism?
A: Conservatism is the domination of society by an aristocracy.

Q: What is wrong with conservatism?
A: Conservatism is incompatible with democracy, prosperity, and

civilization
in general. It is a destructive system of inequality and prejudice that

is
founded on deception and has no place in the modern world."

Talk about vacuum brains!

They just don't have a clue.

Ah yes, didn't read the article did you? Can't deal with the issues
can you? I didn't think so.

So, which was Lincoln, conservative? What about the framers of The
Constitution? Conservative?

When you get a clue, feel free to ask for clarification.

Hal

I think the problem is in trying to define the terms conservative and
liberal in today's reality. The founders were true liberals as was Lincoln,
in my book, as they broke from the past and paved the way to a brighter
future.

In my humble opinion today's liberals represent government as their true
God, and today's conservatives want less government and more individual
responsibility made possible by ownership. Ownership of our own home,
education, ss funds, and the like.

I think we could argue all day long if we stuck to trying to define these
two terms as they are applied today. My decisions at the voting pole are
based on my values and I look for the party or person who best reflects my
values. It seems to be that today's liberals/democrats, or liberals, or
democrats want to give their power to some elected ruler; which by your
definition, would make you the conservatives in that you want to be ruled by
a monarchy. Because you know once Hilary is elected, she will be a draconian
ruler queen and your voice and that of the people who elect her will be
silent because she will have earplugs. And you know it.

I'm game to continue dialogue if you can stop your personal attacks on my
ability to read, etc. Which is a dead giveaway that you are a true-blood
liberal as defined as today's liberal and certainly not the kind that
founded this country. This should be a compliment, should it not?

Wayne

Guido

Wayne Lundberg wrote:

In my humble opinion today's liberals represent government as their true
God, and today's conservatives want less government and more individual
responsibility made possible by ownership. Ownership of our own home,
education, ss funds, and the like.

FEUDALISM

Forsooth, varlet, licketh the mud
frometh my horse's hooves. Eth.

O_ 4o_
_|_/ /- Mutter revolt mumble.
J( _7 | /
|\ -|\ O
| \ | \ _/\___

NEOCONISM

You there! Lundberge? Lick the mud from my Humvee's tires.
If you do a real good job, one day you might own
one of your very own!
\
\ Wow, I could own a Humvee?
You could own a tire. /
\ /
_________ Only in America!
/__||__|O_\___ /
| _| | _ | O
-(_)----(_)-- _/\__

Willcox

Cliff wrote:

Gunner believed the WMD lies & all the rest.
He probably still does.

A lot of people got fooled by Kerry and the liberal press:

John Kerry said, "for 7-1/2 years we found weapons of mass destruction"
(in Iraq) (this quote towards bottom of page)
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/...in573309.shtml
http://server2.cybertarp.com/~peryno...-FOUND-WMD.jpg
Short video (140k) of Kerry saying that:
http://server2.cybertarp.com/~peryno...rryWMD140k.mov

Long, high quality video of Kerry saying that and other Kerry flip-flops
on Iraq:
http://www.kerryoniraq.com

President Bill Clinton announces he is ordering US forces to "attack
Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs...."
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/middl...ton_12-16.html
Long, high quality video of MANY Clinton quotes saying WMD in Iraq:
http://www.republicanfilms.com

Russian intelligence service warned Bush that Iraq was planning attacks
against U.S. targets after 9-11:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Jun18.html

Nearly two tons of radiological and nuclear materials removed from Iraq:
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/meast/...ear/index.html

Iraqi nuclear scientist Hussein Isma'il Al-Bahdli saying Saddam was
within two years of having a nuclear bomb:
http://www.memritv.org/Transcript.asp?P1=190

A group of about 12 middle-ranking Iraqi nuclear technicians and
their families were transported to Syria before the collapse of
Saddam's regime.
http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/mai.../09/26/wiran26
..xml

9-11 Commission found ties between Iraq and al Qaeda:
(page 66, section 2.5)
http://server2.cybertarp.com/~peryno...-ties.lies.jpg
http://www.9-11commission.gov/

Jeff Lowe

SteveF wrote:

Gunner!! SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! They need to think Dean
is a good pick.

With any luck they will give Hillary the nomination in 2008 AND get
Feinstein / Schumer to make gun control one of the main party planks for the
election.

Dean was endorsed by the NRA every time he ran for governor. You are
going to have to find a different straw man.

--
jeff

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 19:53:15 GMT, "Wayne Lundberg"
wrote:

I think the problem is in trying to define the terms conservative and
liberal in today's reality. The founders were true liberals as was Lincoln,
in my book, as they broke from the past and paved the way to a brighter
future.

Yes.

In my humble opinion today's liberals represent government as their true
God, and today's conservatives want less government and more individual
responsibility made possible by ownership. Ownership of our own home,
education, ss funds, and the like.

That is no longer correct. You are equating liberalism with your idea
of totalitarian communism, and that is not correct.

And modern American conservatives obviously do NOT believe in smaller
governement.

I think we could argue all day long if we stuck to trying to define these
two terms as they are applied today. My decisions at the voting pole are
based on my values and I look for the party or person who best reflects my
values. It seems to be that today's liberals/democrats, or liberals, or
democrats want to give their power to some elected ruler; which by your
definition, would make you the conservatives in that you want to be ruled by
a monarchy. Because you know once Hilary is elected, she will be a draconian
ruler queen and your voice and that of the people who elect her will be
silent because she will have earplugs. And you know it.

Um, what???? Are you on drugs?

I'm game to continue dialogue if you can stop your personal attacks on my
ability to read, etc. Which is a dead giveaway that you are a true-blood
liberal as defined as today's liberal and certainly not the kind that
founded this country. This should be a compliment, should it not?

Wrong on a counts.

As always, conservatives resist change. Liberals want change.
Simple. Now, in terms of who has all the money and power, are they
likely to be liberal or conservative?

Hal

Wayne

Lefty

You'll be extinct too if you keep running that new mig welder of yours on a
100' ungrounded 12 ga extension cord.
Talk about 'not getting it'!

"Gunner" wrote in message
Still more signs the Dems will be a extinct group soon.

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/gue...jm_02141.shtml

Gunner, laughing because they simply don't get it.

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)

Wayne Lundberg

As much as I hate to admit it.... today's Republican representatives we have
elected as our voice in Washington have bought in to the spend, spend, spend
mania. I hate this as much as I imagine some Democrats hate the Kennedy,
Kerry, Edwards and ugh, double ugh, Screaming Dean.

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 22:32:43 GMT, "Wayne Lundberg"
wrote:

As much as I hate to admit it.... today's Republican representatives we have
elected as our voice in Washington have bought in to the spend, spend, spend
mania. I hate this as much as I imagine some Democrats hate the Kennedy,
Kerry, Edwards and ugh, double ugh, Screaming Dean.

Yes, agreed. Both are examples of the old saying "absolute power
corrupts absolutely." IMHO.

The thing that is different for me, is that liberals want to spend
taxpayers money on social programs. conservatives want to keep it
with the wealthy and ignore the poor. I feel that a decent society
MUST care for their disadvantaged. We can't reduce spending on
Medicare and SS when the demand for those programs will be going up.
Too many kids don't have adequate food, medical care, and education.
This is going to cost us in the long run, and IMHO it's the
conservatives who don't care about these things.

regards

Hal

Wayne

Yes, agreed. Both are examples of the old saying "absolute power
corrupts absolutely." IMHO.

The thing that is different for me, is that liberals want to spend
taxpayers money on social programs. conservatives want to keep it
with the wealthy and ignore the poor. I feel that a decent society
MUST care for their disadvantaged. We can't reduce spending on
Medicare and SS when the demand for those programs will be going up.
Too many kids don't have adequate food, medical care, and education.
This is going to cost us in the long run, and IMHO it's the
conservatives who don't care about these things.

It's not that we don't care, it's that we see the value in work and
making it on your own without government. This fosters innovation, self
reliance, family dependence, the things that make society and the
community stronger in the long term. Yes, society should care for their
disadvantaged, but the problem is defining who is truly disadvantage.
The so called poverty level in this country is always rising as we keep
defining what being poor really is. The have-nots will always say they
are the way they are is because of those they perceive as wealthy, it's
human nature to blame others for your shortcomings. Social programs
almost never work in the long term, time has proven this. We have the
same percentage of "poor" in this country as we did when the Great
Society programs began in the '60s. Throwing buckets of money on a fire
only feeds the fire. What's really needed is conservatives to be
conservative.
bb

Jeff Lowe wrote:
SteveF wrote:

Gunner!! SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! They need to

think Dean
is a good pick.

With any luck they will give Hillary the nomination in 2008 AND get

Feinstein / Schumer to make gun control one of the main party

planks for the
election.

Dean was endorsed by the NRA every time he ran for governor.

Not in my state, he wasn't.

You are
going to have to find a different straw man.

--
jeff

Screamin' Dean? After that performance he prolly won't be able to ever
again purchase a firearm.

bb

wrote:

I think the problem is in trying to define the terms conservative

and
liberal in today's reality. The founders were true liberals as was

Lincoln,
in my book, as they broke from the past and paved the way to a

brighter
future.

Yes.

In my humble opinion today's liberals represent government as their

true
God, and today's conservatives want less government and more

individual
responsibility made possible by ownership. Ownership of our own

home,
education, ss funds, and the like.

That is no longer correct. You are equating liberalism with your

idea
of totalitarian communism, and that is not correct.

???

The last thing fueling this economy (new housing starts) is
totalitarian communism?

Whatta goof.

bb

Wrong on a counts.

Really?

As always, conservatives resist change. Liberals want change.
Simple.

But, but, but...

What happens when conservatives advocate massive change... back to
sanity?

Strider

On 14 Feb 2005 16:18:49 -0800, "bb" wrote:

wrote:

Wrong on a counts.

Really?

As always, conservatives resist change. Liberals want change.
Simple.

But, but, but...

What happens when conservatives advocate massive change... back to
sanity?

Have you noticed that, when it comes to social, political, and
economic change, those in America that call themselves "liberals" or
"progressives" are the one that are obstructing change.

Who is it that wants to continue handling the Moslem problem in the
same failed manner as for the last 30 years?

Who is it that refuses to consider changing Social Security, although
they themselves admitted it a failed system?

Who is it that insist on clinging to the mistakes of the past, and
perpetuating them into the future?

Strider

Strider

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 20:46:23 GMT, Jeff Lowe
wrote:

SteveF wrote:

Gunner!! SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! They need to think Dean
is a good pick.

With any luck they will give Hillary the nomination in 2008 AND get
Feinstein / Schumer to make gun control one of the main party planks for the
election.

Dean was endorsed by the NRA every time he ran for governor. You are
going to have to find a different straw man.

Dean, like Hillary, are political chameleons, changing their colors to
suit their perception of the political environment.

Dean couldn't win in his home state as a gun grabber, so he appeared
gun friendly. He's just another Demwit snake and cannot be trusted in
the least.

Strider
Strider

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 19:11:09 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"The Party of Hate" OMG!!! (can't say God in public) I belong to no party
but you have really hit the nail. I am amazed at the truly vile hatred
coming from the left. Isn't it the precursor to violence? I CAN visualize
people like Cliffy going "Postal" ...but aren't they anti gun?

They are anti YOU having a gun.

Strider

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
Still more signs the Dems will be a extinct group soon.

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/gue...jm_02141.shtml

Gunner, laughing because they simply don't get it.

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)

Al Dykes

wrote:

SteveF wrote:

Gunner!! SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! They need to think Dean
is a good pick.

With any luck they will give Hillary the nomination in 2008 AND get
Feinstein / Schumer to make gun control one of the main party planks for the
election.

Dean was endorsed by the NRA every time he ran for governor. You are
going to have to find a different straw man.

Dean, like Hillary, are political chameleons, changing their colors to
suit their perception of the political environment.

Dean couldn't win in his home state as a gun grabber, so he appeared
gun friendly. He's just another Demwit snake and cannot be trusted in
the least.

Do you have any evidence that Dean wants your guns or are you just
passing gas ?

--

a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

Don't blame me. I voted for Gore.
Strider

On 14 Feb 2005 20:29:43 -0500, (Al Dykes) wrote:

wrote:

SteveF wrote:

Gunner!! SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! They need to think Dean
is a good pick.

With any luck they will give Hillary the nomination in 2008 AND get
Feinstein / Schumer to make gun control one of the main party planks for the
election.

Dean was endorsed by the NRA every time he ran for governor. You are
going to have to find a different straw man.

Dean, like Hillary, are political chameleons, changing their colors to
suit their perception of the political environment.

Dean couldn't win in his home state as a gun grabber, so he appeared
gun friendly. He's just another Demwit snake and cannot be trusted in
the least.

Do you have any evidence that Dean wants your guns or are you just
passing gas ?

Dean is now the leader of the Party of the Gun Grabber.

http://www.issues2000.org/2004/Howar...un_Control.htm

He apparently want's my AK-47:

"Q: What's your position on guns?
A: I support the assault weapons ban. I do not support the elimination
of liability for gun owners. I support background checks. And I
support background checks for people who buy guns at gun shows. I come
from a rural state where people hunt. We have the lowest homicide rate
in America. So my attitude is, let's have those federal laws and
enforce them. And then let every state make additional gun control as
they see fit.

Source: CNN "Rock The Vote" Democratic Debate Nov 5, 2003"

Strider
Gunner

wrote:

Still more signs the Dems will be a extinct group soon.

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/gue...jm_02141.shtml

Gunner, laughing because they simply don't get it.

Here brainiac, read this and when you are capable of dealing with the
issues let me know (although I won't hold my breath)

http://polaris.gseis.ucla.edu/pagre/conservatism.html

Hal

A blog from UCLA????

Is THAT the best you can do? Presenting piffle as something
noteworthy? Geeze man...you could have come up with some spew from
MoveOn.org or something....

The basic premis of that blog is fatally flawed from the first word.

Traditonally, Conservative means what has become todays Liberal. In
the later half of the 19th century through the early years of the
20th, the meanings became reversed. Need the cites? So todays
Neo-Liberals are yesterdays conservatives...and visa versa. So when
your blog starts spewing about ancient Egypt and so forth...at that
point its no longer worth reading the bogus claims and misinformation
it spews out like **** from a seagull during an anchovey run.

The only thing I could find that had any validity to it..based on the
time honored conservative = neo liberal:

"The tactics of conservatism vary widely by place and time. But the
most central feature of conservatism is deference: a psychologically
internalized attitude on the part of the common people that the
aristocracy are better people than they are"

One only has to look at the "intelligensia" or what is claimed to be
one by the neoliberals to see that yes, they do indeed think they are
better than anyone else and indeed, they are sadly delusional. The
Kennedys, Boxers, Schumers, Kerry's of the Left are perfect examples
of mistaken elitist mindsets. Oh..and you of course.

Snicker....

Gunner

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)

Ed Huntress

"Gunner" wrote in message

One only has to look at the "intelligensia" or what is claimed to be
one by the neoliberals to see that yes, they do indeed think they are
better than anyone else and indeed, they are sadly delusional.

It sounds, then, like you think you're better than them, huh? g

--
Ed Huntress

Gunner

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:37:18 -0500, "Lefty" wrote:

You'll be extinct too if you keep running that new mig welder of yours on a
100' ungrounded 12 ga extension cord.
Talk about 'not getting it'!

Is that the best you can come up with Comrade?

Chuckle

Gunner

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
Still more signs the Dems will be a extinct group soon.

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/gue...jm_02141.shtml

Gunner, laughing because they simply don't get it.

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)
Gunner

wrote:

"The Party of Hate" OMG!!! (can't say God in public) I belong to no party
but you have really hit the nail. I am amazed at the truly vile hatred
coming from the left. Isn't it the precursor to violence? I CAN visualize
people like Cliffy going "Postal" ...but aren't they anti gun?

They are anti YOU having a gun.

Strider

Remember the Million Mom March anti-gun zealot who shot the person who
molested her kid..and put the victim in a wheel chair for life. Only
problem was...it was not the perp she fired up.

Then there was Sarah Brady herself, buying through a strawman
purchase, a deer rifle...er...Deadly Sniper Rifle, for her son.

Gunner

"Gunner" wrote in message
. ..
Still more signs the Dems will be a extinct group soon.

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/gue...jm_02141.shtml

Gunner, laughing because they simply don't get it.

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)
shu

wrote:

Still more signs the Dems will be a extinct group soon.

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/gue...jm_02141.shtml

Gunner, laughing because they simply don't get it.

Here brainiac, read this and when you are capable of dealing with the
issues let me know (although I won't hold my breath)

http://polaris.gseis.ucla.edu/pagre/conservatism.html

Hal

LOL,
The Reason you are losing is because you actually believe all that crap

It's all about Individual rights and liberties, something the left is keen
on handing too the government for control.

I still believe..a lefty is Incapable of Getting it, in that if they DO "get
it", it will force them to realize how stupid their position really is,
forcing them to become conservatives.
in practice, this rarely happens..
they stay left.. beating the same old worn out drums.

******
shu

Ed Huntress

"shu" wrote in message

It's all about Individual rights and liberties, something the left is keen
on handing too the government for control.

I think shu is still ****ed off that she can't use peasants for trapshooting
targets. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Gunner

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 22:44:17 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .

One only has to look at the "intelligensia" or what is claimed to be
one by the neoliberals to see that yes, they do indeed think they are
better than anyone else and indeed, they are sadly delusional.

It sounds, then, like you think you're better than them, huh? g

Ed....Im no better nor no worse than any other quasi normal human
being. Im good at some things, excellent at a very few, and
incompentent at millions of things.
My **** stinks, I occasionally get BO, and I dont walk on water.

On the other hand, you will never find me mandating how you or anyone
else should live, or stealing your money or goods or land or
liberties.

If you want to have sex with a dog, and its not harmful to the dog,
help yourself. If you want to marry your Uncle Fud, feel free, just
clean up the rice at the wedding. If you want to paint your house like
a pychodelic zebra, I would hope you dont color clash, but..shrug..its
your house.

The only thing I do though..is try to make sure some other son of a
bitch doesnt try to force their agendas or goals on me and mine, or
steal from me. Unfortunately...when picking politicians at this place
in time, I can only vote for those that will steal less then the other
guy, or the one that will encroach on my liberties the least.

So I DONT vote for liberals, leftists or socialists. Which means the
Democrats will never see a vote from me.

Pragmatism sometimes is a bitch, but you have to be pragmatic about
the things you cannot change immediately.

Gunner
It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)
Cliff

wrote:

Gunner, laughing because they simply don't get it.

Cliff, laughing because IE does.
It says that the page is full of errors .....

Since when are winger-******s the party of free love?
Is it because of the circle jerks?
--
Cliff
Cliff

wrote:

In my humble opinion today's liberals represent government as their true
God, and today's conservatives want less government

Unlike those running record deficits, amost doubling the number
of federal employyes in a mere four years, telling untold numbers
of blatent lies, checking to see what books you buy or get at the
library, shutting down strip clubs & clothing statues in the name
of "patriotism", adding almost $20,000 to your debt, raping
the consumer protection laws, governing by special interest fees,
making the US a world laughing stock, exporting jobs as a top
priority (unless they can get Mexicans do do them), looting the
Social Security system, keeping Kenny Boy and so many others out
of jail, torturing prisoners, abrogating the US Constitution & US Bill
of Rights ...

Those guys?
--
Cliff
Cliff

wrote:

I'm game to continue dialogue if you can stop your personal attacks on my
ability to read, etc. Which is a dead giveaway that you are a true-blood
liberal as defined as today's liberal

Because you were unable to read?
--
Cliff

Cliff

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 00:05:15 GMT, Wayne wrote:

It's not that we don't care, it's that we see the value in work and
making it on your own without government.

Well, in Iraq they just elected the party of the Socialists to power

Do YOU exist to serve the government (per the neocons, wingers,
"patriots", etc.) or does the government exist for the benefit of the
people as a whole, not just the rich & the corporations?
--
Cliff
Cliff

On 14 Feb 2005 16:16:14 -0800, "bb" wrote:

The last thing fueling this economy (new housing starts) is
totalitarian communism?

Bit of a point there if it''s the LAST thing.

Whatta goof.

Export the jobs. The workers expect too much money
for their labor.

HTH
--
Cliff
Cliff

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 20:21:01 -0500, Strider
wrote:

Have you noticed that, when it comes to social, political, and
economic change, those in America that call themselves "liberals" or
"progressives" are the one that are obstructing change.

Like back to the good old days of massive pollution & the era
of the robber barons?

Who is it that wants to continue handling the Moslem problem in the
same failed manner as for the last 30 years?

So freedom of religion is against the grain ....

Who is it that refuses to consider changing Social Security, although
they themselves admitted it a failed system?

What has failed? When? Why?
No clues?
--
Cliff

Cliff

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 03:38:55 GMT, Gunner
wrote:

The basic premis of that blog is fatally flawed from the first word.

"Liberals" would be the word, right?

LMAO !!!
--
Cliff

SteveF

wrote:

"The Party of Hate" OMG!!! (can't say God in public) I belong to no
party
but you have really hit the nail. I am amazed at the truly vile hatred
coming from the left. Isn't it the precursor to violence? I CAN
visualize
people like Cliffy going "Postal" ...but aren't they anti gun?

They are anti YOU having a gun.

Strider

Remember the Million Mom March anti-gun zealot who shot the person who
molested her kid..and put the victim in a wheel chair for life. Only
problem was...it was not the perp she fired up.

Then there was Sarah Brady herself, buying through a strawman
purchase, a deer rifle...er...Deadly Sniper Rifle, for her son.

Gunner

And we would be remiss by not recognizing William Raspberry, the liberal,
absolutely anti-gun columnist for the Washington Post, who came home one day
to find some teenagers had climbed over his fence to take a quick swim in
his pool. Thankfully his police officer son had provided him with an
illegal handgun for such extreme situations and he manage to wing one of the
kids as they were climbing back over the fence.

Or Rosie O'Donnell who has no problem with guns as long as its the one
carried by her body guard.

Or Dianne Feinstein, who as Mayor of San Francisco, issued herself a
concealed handgun permit so she could be armed at all times.

Steve.