Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default From a Girl Scout Leader in my neighborhood...

Ouroboros Rex wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Ouroboros Rex wrote:

If you are going to make up some stupid ****, you should make
something up that isn't a completely transparent lie.

He could always take lessons from your parents. They are 'world
class' when it comes to making stupid ****.

Now that's highly relevant.

Proof abounds: Republicans are Betas.

What does that have to do with me? I'm registered as independent, and
have never voted straight ticket for either side. You, on the other
hand think you are clever with your lame & repetitious attempts at
insults.