Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default What is this logo ?

** What does the logo on this IGBT indicate ??

Also, any leads on data for the part number.

I suspect the "M" prefix is a dummy.

...... Phil

Attached Thumbnails
What is this logo ?-igbt-006-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

:
: Also, any leads on data for the part number.
:
: I suspect the "M" prefix is a dummy.
:
:
:
: ...... Phil
:
:
:
:Similar to MTL Instruments, anything to do with protection (surge,
overvoltage)?
:
:Tom

No Tom, It's Fuji Electric's old logo which they still have on their
semiconductors. Eventually it will be replaced with 'Fe'.
http://www.fujielectric.com/fecoa/
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Ross Herbert"
Tom
Phil Allison wrote:
: ** What does the logo on this IGBT indicate ??
:
: Also, any leads on data for the part number.
:
: I suspect the "M" prefix is a dummy.
:
:
:
:Similar to MTL Instruments, anything to do with protection (surge,
overvoltage)?
:
:Tom

No Tom, It's Fuji Electric's old logo which they still have on their
semiconductors. Eventually it will be replaced with 'Fe'.
http://www.fujielectric.com/fecoa/

** Again this UTTER IMBECILE post a link that shows some new logo

- but NOT the one I posted !!!

...... Phil

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Tim Tim is offline

In article ,
says...

"Ross Herbert"
Tom

--

If you look at the first two letters in the old logo, you will see they
are formed almost exactly as your component logo. Maybe close enough to

Personally I wouldn't help anyone who flames a poster trying to assist.

- Tim -
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Phil Allison" writes:
** Again this UTTER IMBECILE post a link that shows some new logo
- but NOT the one I posted !!!

Wow. I mean, wow. The page he linked to has a box that says "A New
Logo!" with YOUR logo on the left and the NEW logo on the right. And
you flamed him.

This just goes to prove that it's not worth our time to bother
responding to your requests any more, because even a correct answer
gets us nothing but grief.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

SimPhil Allison wrote:
** What does the logo on this IGBT indicate ??

Also, any leads on data for the part number.

I suspect the "M" prefix is a dummy.

...... Phil

Similar to MTL Instruments, anything to do with protection (surge, overvoltage)?

Tom

It is a brand logo. A trademark. Looks like "F E" to me.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On 15 Jul 2009 14:51:16 -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:

"Phil Allison" writes:
** Again this UTTER IMBECILE post a link that shows some new logo
- but NOT the one I posted !!!

Wow. I mean, wow. The page he linked to has a box that says "A New
Logo!" with YOUR logo on the left and the NEW logo on the right. And
you flamed him.

This just goes to prove that it's not worth our time to bother
responding to your requests any more, because even a correct answer
gets us nothing but grief.

What did you expect?

A new go go? No no. That wont do do. So shoo shoo. And no Boo Hoo.
He'll be the same same, lame lame that he has ever ever been.

I think he is spending his retirement excess on liquor. What a way to
go.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Tim"

If you look at the first two letters in the old logo, you will see they
are formed almost exactly as your component logo.

** Absoute ********.

Maybe close enough to ID the manufacturer.

** Only with the benefit of HINDSIGHT

You stupid ass.

Personally I wouldn't help anyone who flames a poster trying to assist.

** What is that old saying about the " pathway to hell ... " ??

...... Phil

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"DJ Delorie"
"Phil Allison"

** Again this UTTER IMBECILE post a link that shows some new logo
- but NOT the one I posted !!!

Wow. I mean, wow. The page he linked to has a box that says "A New
Logo!" with YOUR logo on the left and the NEW logo on the right.

** What is the point in posting a BLATANT LIE like this ??

What a ****ing MORON !!

...... Phil

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 20:28:18 +1000, "Phil Allison" wrote:

:
:"Ross Herbert"
: Tom
:Phil Allison wrote:
: : ** What does the logo on this IGBT indicate ??
: :
[...]

Phil, you dumb prick, I have posted elsewhere the reason why only the F above E
is used on their semiconductors.
this is the old logo as in the link;

FUJI
ELECTRIC

Did you notice that the F is solid fill while the first E is not filled? Is this
not a clue even to you? And can't you see that these two characters in the full
logo are placed in exactly the same orientation as they are in your picture?

It should be plain to anyone, even if they are autistic, that there is little
room on the all of the various semiconductor body sizes to imprint the complete
wording as shown. So Fuji have probably chosen to imprint ONLY the F (solid
fill) above the E (not filled) on their components.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Ross Herbert = ****ING MORON
"Phil Allison"
:
: No Tom, It's Fuji Electric's old logo which they still have on their
: semiconductors. Eventually it will be replaced with 'Fe'.
: http://www.fujielectric.com/fecoa/
:
:
:** Again this UTTER IMBECILE post a link that shows some new logo
:
:- but NOT the one I posted !!!
:

Phil, you dumb prick,

** Go get cancer and die - you vile, autisic POS !!

I have posted elsewhere the reason why only the F above E
is used on their semiconductors.

** Total insanity.

This opinionated crap has no connection with the issue of who's logo it IS
at all.

...... Phil

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:50:57 +1000, "Phil Allison" wrote:

:
:"Ross Herbert = ****ING MORON
: "Phil Allison"
: :
[...]

The fact is that I correctly told you it was Fuji Electric and even provided the
part number plus a link to find the datasheet. A datasheet, which to any sane
person, provided incontrovertible evidence that the logo on your ABSE pic was
the very same one.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Ross Herbert = ******

"Ross Herbert = ****** "

** YOU failed to point to where the logo was to be seen in your original
posts.

You knew EXACTLY where it was, but chose to only vaguely allude to where
it was.

Cos that is what utterly AUTISTIC ****S like you do !!

No link to the data sheet was ever posted.

And it does not have any clear image of the logo on it once you find it.

Other data sheets in the same group have NO pic of actual devices AT ALL.

The first one I opened was like that.

So I asked you for clarifiaction and did not get any.

Might as well have asked the ****ing cat as a **** for brains autistic PIG
like you.
----------

It is not the fault of Fuji that there is a sparsity of actual pictures of
their semiconductor logo out there

** Of course it **IS** their fault - you stupid ****ing ass !!!!

Logos are not things companies KEEP SECRET !!!!

They are SUPPOSED to be easily recognisable - that is what a ****ing logo
is FOR - you MORON !!!!!

I sifted through massive lists on the net of semiconductor maker's logos and
they DO NOT HAVE IT !!

Furthermore, making it worse, they *DO* show logos for " Fuji Electric "
that are quite different to the one I found.

**** the HELL off -

you vile, pathetic, ex Telstra sheltered workshop puke & bloody imbecile.

...... Phil

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

:Phil Allison wrote:
[...]

Ross, try to hang cool, there's no satisfying
a congenital intentional ingrate :-) .

Cheers, -- tlvp

--
Avant de repondre, jeter la poubelle, SVP
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"tlvp"

** **** off - you PITA jerk,

You have no idea whot his Ross Herbert trolling lunatic is or what is wrong
with his brain.

I do.

...... Phil

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Bob ****** the TROLL

"Bob******"

** No sign of intelligent life here ...

Just another brain dead troll pulling his tiny cock in public.

..... Phil

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"Tim"

If you look at the first two letters in the old logo, you will see they
are formed almost exactly as your component logo.

** Absoute ********.

Maybe close enough to ID the manufacturer.

** Only with the benefit of HINDSIGHT

You stupid ass.

Personally I wouldn't help anyone who flames a poster trying to assist.

** What is that old saying about the " pathway to hell ... " ??

..... Phil

What a hoo ha because you're too stupid to scroll down the page and see the
new/old logo notification!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"BobW" wrote in message

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"Bob******"

** No sign of intelligent life here ...

Just another brain dead troll pulling his tiny cock in public.

.... Phil

HEY! You are way out of line. I have NEVER pulled my tiny cock in public!

Bob
--

The smaller Philthy's dick the better - less chance of him polluting the
gene pool.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

ian field wrote:

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"Tim"

If you look at the first two letters in the old logo, you will see they
are formed almost exactly as your component logo.

** Absoute ********.

Maybe close enough to ID the manufacturer.

** Only with the benefit of HINDSIGHT

You stupid ass.

Personally I wouldn't help anyone who flames a poster trying to assist.

** What is that old saying about the " pathway to hell ... " ??

..... Phil

What a hoo ha because you're too stupid to scroll down the page and see the
new/old logo notification!

He is too stupid to remember to breathe. Unfortunately, its
automatic.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"ian field = anencephlic pig "

What a hoo ha because you're too stupid to scroll down the page and see
the new/old logo notification!

** Shame the logo on the devcie I posted is NOT there.

You STEAMING GREAT MORON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

..... Phil

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"ian field = anencephlic pig "

What a hoo ha because you're too stupid to scroll down the page and see
the new/old logo notification!

** Shame the logo on the devcie I posted is NOT there.

You STEAMING GREAT MORON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... Phil

You qualify for round the clock care.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"ian field = anencephlic pig "

What a hoo ha because you're too stupid to scroll down the page and see
the new/old logo notification!

** Shame the logo on the devcie I posted is NOT there.

You STEAMING GREAT MORON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... Phil

Still can't find it huh! - get your care worker to point it out for you.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

ian field wrote:

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"ian field = anencephlic pig "

What a hoo ha because you're too stupid to scroll down the page and see
the new/old logo notification!

** Shame the logo on the devcie I posted is NOT there.

You STEAMING GREAT MORON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... Phil

You qualify for round the clock care.

Dump him in the outback, to a pack of wild dingos.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 11:09:13 -0400, BobW wrote:

"Phil Allison" wrote in message

"tlvp"

** **** off - you PITA jerk,

You have no idea whot his Ross Herbert trolling lunatic is or what is
wrong with his brain.

I do.

..... Phil

With all due respect, Phil, you are the wrong person to be diagnosing brain
disorders.

Bob

Thanks, Bob. And, for Phil, assuming that might have been your "thanks": you're welcome, FWIW.

Cheers, -- tlvp
--
Avant de repondre, jeter la poubelle, SVP

rec.woodworking logo Joe Woodworking 9 May 4th 09 12:02 PM
Help ID a logo Australopithecus scobis[_3_] Woodworking 12 November 13th 08 12:20 AM
National Semiconductor logo N Cook Electronics Repair 13 September 14th 07 07:07 AM
Logo Design for only $19.95!!! tom_8872 UK diy 1 April 12th 07 10:41 PM
Need A Logo Design for your company? tom_8872 Woodworking 3 April 12th 07 12:44 PM