Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
tlvp tlvp is offline

Default What is this logo ?

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 22:13:45 -0400, Ross Herbert wrote:

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 20:28:18 +1000, "Phil Allison" wrote:

:
:"Ross Herbert"
: Tom
:Phil Allison wrote:
: : ** What does the logo on this IGBT indicate ??
: :
: : Also, any leads on data for the part number.
: :
: : I suspect the "M" prefix is a dummy.
: :
: :
: :
: :Similar to MTL Instruments, anything to do with protection (surge,
: overvoltage)?
: :
: :Tom
:
:
: No Tom, It's Fuji Electric's old logo which they still have on their
: semiconductors. Eventually it will be replaced with 'Fe'.
: http://www.fujielectric.com/fecoa/
:
:
:** Again this UTTER IMBECILE post a link that shows some new logo
:
:- but NOT the one I posted !!!
:
:
:
:..... Phil
:
:
:

Phil, you dumb prick, I have posted elsewhere the reason why only the F above E
is used on their semiconductors.
this is the old logo as in the link;

FUJI
ELECTRIC

Did you notice that the F is solid fill while the first E is not filled? Is this
not a clue even to you? And can't you see that these two characters in the full
logo are placed in exactly the same orientation as they are in your picture?

It should be plain to anyone, even if they are autistic, that there is little
room on the all of the various semiconductor body sizes to imprint the complete
wording as shown. So Fuji have probably chosen to imprint ONLY the F (solid
fill) above the E (not filled) on their components.

Ross, try to hang cool, there's no satisfying
a congenital intentional ingrate :-) .

Cheers, -- tlvp

--
Avant de repondre, jeter la poubelle, SVP