Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Ross Herbert Ross Herbert is offline

Default What is this logo ?

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 12:50:57 +1000, "Phil Allison" wrote:

:
:"Ross Herbert = ****ING MORON
: "Phil Allison"
: :
: : No Tom, It's Fuji Electric's old logo which they still have on their
: : semiconductors. Eventually it will be replaced with 'Fe'.
: : http://www.fujielectric.com/fecoa/
: :
: :
: :** Again this UTTER IMBECILE post a link that shows some new logo
: :
: :- but NOT the one I posted !!!
: :
:
:
: Phil, you dumb prick,
:
:
:** Go get cancer and die - you vile, autisic POS !!
:
:
: I have posted elsewhere the reason why only the F above E
: is used on their semiconductors.
:
:** Total insanity.
:
: This opinionated crap has no connection with the issue of who's logo it IS
:at all.
:
:
:
:
:..... Phil
:

The fact is that I correctly told you it was Fuji Electric and even provided the
part number plus a link to find the datasheet. A datasheet, which to any sane
person, provided incontrovertible evidence that the logo on your ABSE pic was
the very same one.