Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
life imitates life life imitates life is offline

Default What is this logo ?

On 15 Jul 2009 14:51:16 -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:

"Phil Allison" writes:
** Again this UTTER IMBECILE post a link that shows some new logo
- but NOT the one I posted !!!

Wow. I mean, wow. The page he linked to has a box that says "A New
Logo!" with YOUR logo on the left and the NEW logo on the right. And
you flamed him.

This just goes to prove that it's not worth our time to bother
responding to your requests any more, because even a correct answer
gets us nothing but grief.

What did you expect?

A new go go? No no. That wont do do. So shoo shoo. And no Boo Hoo.
He'll be the same same, lame lame that he has ever ever been.

I think he is spending his retirement excess on liquor. What a way to
go.