Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Need A Logo Design for your company?

Need A Logo Design for your company?
These guys made me a fantastic logo for my new store!, only $19.95!
Check out their site:
http://www.pwcwebmasters.com/entrepr...n_package.html
I don't know how long they are doing this promotion though.

Posted to rec.woodworking

NOPE

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article .com, "tom_8872" wrote:
Need A Logo Design for your company?
These guys made me a fantastic logo for my new store!, only $19.95!
Check out their site:
http://www.pwcwebmasters.com/entrepr...n_package.html
I don't know how long they are doing this promotion though.

You're a liar. You know *exactly* how long "they" are doing this promotion,
because "they" is you.

WHOIS lookup on pwcwebmasters.com shows:

Administrative Contact:
lemay, thomas
paramount web consulting
3433 durocher #303
montreal, Quebec h2x2c8
Canada
(514) 999-9685

Technical Contact:
lemay, thomas

paramount web consulting
3433 durocher #303
montreal, Quebec h2x2c8
Canada
(514) 999-9685

Try to find a more innovative way of advertising your business. And more
honest.

--
Regards,