Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Learning aid - OhmsLaw.pdf

Same as posted a few years ago.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf OhmsLaw.pdf (68.8 KB, 47 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

SuperM wrote:
Same as posted a few years ago.

I had a prof that referred to it as "Ohm's opinion" :-)

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

cledus wrote:

SuperM wrote:
Same as posted a few years ago.

I had a prof that referred to it as "Ohm's opinion" :-)

Did you get your money back?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"cledus" wrote in message

SuperM wrote:
Same as posted a few years ago.

I had a prof that referred to it as "Ohm's opinion" :-)

The Theory of Ohm?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 22:22:19 -0500, cledus Gave
us:

SuperM wrote:
Same as posted a few years ago.

I had a prof that referred to it as "Ohm's opinion" :-)

He wasn't very bright then, and neither are you if you hold to the
same belief.

Being inversely proportional, it IS a law.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

In message , SuperM
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGala xy.org writes
Same as posted a few years ago.

[ A UUEncoded file (OhmsLaw.pdf) was included here. ]

Very pretty, but looks overly complicated to me.
Just remember that E = IxR and P = IxE.
All the rest you can work out in a few seconds!
Ian.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 14:04:11 +0100, Ian Jackson
Gave us:

In message , SuperM
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGal axy.org writes
Same as posted a few years ago.

[ A UUEncoded file (OhmsLaw.pdf) was included here. ]

Very pretty, but looks overly complicated to me.
Just remember that E = IxR and P = IxE.
All the rest you can work out in a few seconds!
Ian.

It is hardly complicated.

It is a learning tool for basic electronics students. Such students
aren't immediately aware of all the transpositions.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote in :

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 14:04:11 +0100, Ian Jackson
Gave us:

In message ,
SuperM
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGa laxy.org
writes
Same as posted a few years ago.

[ A UUEncoded file (OhmsLaw.pdf) was included here. ]

Very pretty, but looks overly complicated to me.
Just remember that E = IxR and P = IxE.
All the rest you can work out in a few seconds!
Ian.

It is hardly complicated.

It is a learning tool for basic electronics students. Such
students
aren't immediately aware of all the transpositions.

One of those silly tricks I learned (from Popular
Electronics?) for Ohm's Law, before I understood
transposition:

E=eagle I=Indian R=rabbit

[R]abbit sees the eagle above the indian R=E/I

[i]ndian sees the eagle above the rabbit I=E/R

[E]agle sees the indian beside the rabbit E=IR

Ken

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 09:40:37 -0500, Spehro Pefhany
Gave us:

BTW, your file won't open with Acrobat 5, so I took the liberty of
adjusting it so it does (attached).

Nobody that uses adobe to read a pdf uses a reader as old as 5
anymore, except for complete idiots.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Who the **** is "Georg Simon"?

Sounds like someone that needs a shotgun load of salt in his ass.

That's what farmers used to do when someone came on their property.
Sounds like a valid "liberty" to me.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Learning aid - OhmsLaw.pdf - OhmsLaw1.pdf

SuperM wrote:
Same as posted a few years ago.

I had a prof that referred to it as "Ohm's opinion" :-)

He wasn't very bright then, and neither are you if you hold to the
same belief.

Being inversely proportional, it IS a law.

Assuming that resistance is constant with applied voltage, which is
not always a sufficiently accurate guess. Being a high voltage guy,
I'm sure you've run into voltage coefficient on resistors.

BTW, your file won't open with Acrobat 5, so I took the liberty of
adjusting it so it does (attached).

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Attached Files
File Type: pdf OhmsLaw1.pdf (68.6 KB, 50 views)

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 07:06:35 -0700, SuperM
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGala xy.org wrote:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 09:40:37 -0500, Spehro Pefhany
Gave us:

BTW, your file won't open with Acrobat 5, so I took the liberty of
adjusting it so it does (attached).

Nobody that uses adobe to read a pdf uses a reader as old as 5
anymore, except for complete idiots.

Sure they do. Acrobat 7 is a fat-laden pile of crap. I only keep it
around for when someone posts from that version.

Anything I post generally comes from Acrobat 4... thus ANYONE can read
it.

SuperM? = Super Mouse ?:-)

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Who the **** is "Georg Simon"?

Sounds like someone that needs a shotgun load of salt in his ass.

You're the one who needs it.

That's what farmers used to do when someone came on their property.
Sounds like a valid "liberty" to me.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
No Name

Do they even have rabbits and eagles in India?
I thought I would obfuscate, trivalize, and nitpick, before SuperMass could
get to it.
Snip

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 07:06:35 -0700, SuperM
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGala xy.org wrote:

Who the **** is "Georg Simon"?

Sounds like someone that needs a shotgun load of salt in his ass.

You're the one who needs it.

I didn't know that **** and salt would mix.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

In message , Michael A. Terrell
writes
cledus wrote:

SuperM wrote:
Same as posted a few years ago.

I had a prof that referred to it as "Ohm's opinion" :-)

Did you get your money back?

I had a work colleague who did a bit of moonlighting, teaching
electronics at night school. He tells the story of when, at the start of
the one of his lessons, one of the students came up to him and said, in
a pronounced Spanish accent, "Are we going to learn about Gomez' Law
tonight?" [Gomez pronounced, of course, with a guttural 'H'.]
Ian.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Actually, it is Ohm's definition. Ohm merely made the observation that a
conductor placed across an electromotive source caused current to flow. He
then DEFINED the resistance of that conductor to be the ratio of the emf to
the current, or R = E/I.

Both of the other basic forms (E = I*R and I = E/R) are algebraic
manipulations of the "law".

Jim

"cledus" wrote in message
SuperM wrote:
Same as posted a few years ago.

I had a prof that referred to it as "Ohm's opinion" :-)

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 06:14:13 -0700, SuperM
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGala xy.org wrote:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 14:04:11 +0100, Ian Jackson
Gave us:

In message , SuperM
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGa laxy.org writes
Same as posted a few years ago.

[ A UUEncoded file (OhmsLaw.pdf) was included here. ]

Very pretty, but looks overly complicated to me.
Just remember that E = IxR and P = IxE.
All the rest you can work out in a few seconds!
Ian.

It is hardly complicated.

It is a learning tool for basic electronics students. Such students
aren't immediately aware of all the transpositions.

But the "transpositions" are junior-high algebra.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 15:58:28 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 07:06:35 -0700, SuperM
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGala xy.org wrote:

Who the **** is "Georg Simon"?

Sounds like someone that needs a shotgun load of salt in his ass.

You're the one who needs it.

I didn't know that **** and salt would mix.

Caliche ?:-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
| Phoenix, Arizona Voice480)460-2350 | |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Ian Jackson wrote:

I had a work colleague who did a bit of moonlighting, teaching
electronics at night school. He tells the story of when, at the start of
the one of his lessons, one of the students came up to him and said, in
a pronounced Spanish accent, "Are we going to learn about Gomez' Law
tonight?" [Gomez pronounced, of course, with a guttural 'H'.]

I would have told him the TV production class was in another
building, but it no longer used the "Addams Family" as class material.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 07:06:35 -0700, SuperM
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGala xy.org wrote:

Who the **** is "Georg Simon"?

Sounds like someone that needs a shotgun load of salt in his ass.

You're the one who needs it.

I didn't know that **** and salt would mix.

Caliche ?:-)

???

A white crystalline compound, NaNO3, used in solid rocket propellants,
in the manufacture of explosives and glass and pottery enamel, and as
fertilizer. Also called caliche, Chile saltpeter, saltpeter, soda niter.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 07:51:50 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 07:06:35 -0700, SuperM
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGal axy.org wrote:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 09:40:37 -0500, Spehro Pefhany
Gave us:

BTW, your file won't open with Acrobat 5, so I took the liberty of
adjusting it so it does (attached).

Nobody that uses adobe to read a pdf uses a reader as old as 5
anymore, except for complete idiots.

Sure they do. Acrobat 7 is a fat-laden pile of crap. I only keep it
around for when someone posts from that version.

Anything I post generally comes from Acrobat 4... thus ANYONE can read
it.

...Jim Thompson

Use cutepdf to make'em, and foxit reader to display'em. Both are free,
and you'll be amazed at how clean and fast they are, if you're used to
the flakey, bloated Adobe crap. I keep Adobe Reader 8 around just for
the rare case that something exotic is present.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
cledus wrote:
SuperM wrote:
Same as posted a few years ago.

I had a prof that referred to it as "Ohm's opinion" :-)

Did you get your money back?

It's sort of interesting that the linearity of resistance is primarily a
material property, whereas the linearity of reactance is primarily due
to the linearity of Maxwell's equations (ferromagnets apart).

Cheers,

Phil Hobbs

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

I use Foxit at home and work. It even prints comments properly! It's
generally very fast. Sometimes Adobe leaves blank pages, where as Foxit
shows them. One that comes to mind is an Atmel ATMEGA datasheet, perhaps the
128, where the pinout does not show up with Adobe!

I keep adobe reader 5 for the odd document.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 17:38:04 GMT, Phil Hobbs
wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
cledus wrote:
SuperM wrote:
Same as posted a few years ago.

I had a prof that referred to it as "Ohm's opinion" :-)

Did you get your money back?

It's sort of interesting that the linearity of resistance is primarily a
material property, whereas the linearity of reactance is primarily due
to the linearity of Maxwell's equations (ferromagnets apart).

Which means that resistance isn't truly linear, whereas reactance can
be. So Maxwell made laws, but Ohm didn't.

Aside from all the temperature and Hall and voltage coefficient stuff,
does pure carrier density modulate conductivity in metallic
conductors? You know, some vaguely superconductor/phonon
charge-interaction type effects? The shot noise thing implies charge
interaction.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
cledus wrote:
SuperM wrote:
Same as posted a few years ago.

I had a prof that referred to it as "Ohm's opinion" :-)

Did you get your money back?

It's sort of interesting that the linearity of resistance is primarily a
material property, whereas the linearity of reactance is primarily due
to the linearity of Maxwell's equations (ferromagnets apart).

Which means that resistance isn't truly linear, whereas reactance can
be. So Maxwell made laws, but Ohm didn't.

Aside from all the temperature and Hall and voltage coefficient stuff,
does pure carrier density modulate conductivity in metallic
conductors? You know, some vaguely superconductor/phonon
charge-interaction type effects? The shot noise thing implies charge
interaction.

John

Shot noise implies *no* interaction. To derive the shot noise formula,
you start by assuming that the electrons arrive in a Poisson
process--that their arrival times are uncorrelated. Most kinds of
interaction between electrons (e.g. emitter degeneration in a BJT, or
the Pauli principle in metals) tend to reduce the noise. An exception
would be avalanche multiplication.

Conductivity in metals depends mostly on scattering from and the band
structure of the metal, iiuc.

Cheers,

Phil Hobbs
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 07:51:50 -0700, Jim Thompson
Gave us:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 07:06:35 -0700, SuperM
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGal axy.org wrote:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 09:40:37 -0500, Spehro Pefhany
Gave us:

BTW, your file won't open with Acrobat 5, so I took the liberty of
adjusting it so it does (attached).

Nobody that uses adobe to read a pdf uses a reader as old as 5
anymore, except for complete idiots.

Sure they do. Acrobat 7 is a fat-laden pile of crap. I only keep it
around for when someone posts from that version.

Read it again, dip****. I am talking about the reader, not the full
product. Not only that, dumb****, but it authored with 6, not 7.

Your brain is a fat-laden, quick to jump the gun pile of crap. READ
BEFORE you spew, idiot.

Anything I post generally comes from Acrobat 4... thus ANYONE can read
it.

Whatever. I don't have an authoring tool that old.

SuperM? = Super Mouse ?:-)

More retarded baby bull**** from you. Do you ever stop?

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Who the **** is "Georg Simon"?

Sounds like someone that needs a shotgun load of salt in his ass.

You're the one who needs it.

Step on my property, and your the one that gets it.

That's what farmers used to do when someone came on their property.
Sounds like a valid "liberty" to me.

...Jim Thompson, the total retard.

Yes... you are.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 07:06:35 -0700, SuperM
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGala xy.org wrote:

Who the **** is "Georg Simon"?

Sounds like someone that needs a shotgun load of salt in his ass.

You're the one who needs it.

I didn't know that **** and salt would mix.

Step on my property uninvited and you'll find out, ****head.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 09:02:49 -0700, "RST Engineering \(jw\)"
Gave us:

Actually, it is Ohm's definition. Ohm merely made the observation that a
conductor placed across an electromotive source caused current to flow. He
then DEFINED the resistance of that conductor to be the ratio of the emf to
the current, or R = E/I.

Both of the other basic forms (E = I*R and I = E/R) are algebraic
manipulations of the "law".

The DEFINITION of the VOLT, and the AMPERE DEFINE what one OHM MUST
be.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 09:10:27 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 06:14:13 -0700, SuperM
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGal axy.org wrote:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 14:04:11 +0100, Ian Jackson
Gave us:

In message , SuperM
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayG alaxy.org writes
Same as posted a few years ago.

[ A UUEncoded file (OhmsLaw.pdf) was included here. ]

Very pretty, but looks overly complicated to me.
Just remember that E = IxR and P = IxE.
All the rest you can work out in a few seconds!
Ian.

It is hardly complicated.

It is a learning tool for basic electronics students. Such students
aren't immediately aware of all the transpositions.

But the "transpositions" are junior-high algebra.

Basic electronics is also Junior high school level academia.

But... but... but... your foot is in your mouth... again.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 16:52:27 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell"
Gave us:

wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 07:06:35 -0700, SuperM
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGala xy.org wrote:

Who the **** is "Georg Simon"?

Sounds like someone that needs a shotgun load of salt in his ass.

You're the one who needs it.

I didn't know that **** and salt would mix.

Caliche ?:-)

???

A white crystalline compound, NaNO3, used in solid rocket propellants,
in the manufacture of explosives and glass and pottery enamel, and as
fertilizer. Also called caliche, Chile saltpeter, saltpeter, soda niter.

It's called Sodium Nitrate, dip****.

One of the main ingredients in gunpowder, and also boot camp food
service!

http://www.jtbaker.com/msds/englishhtml/s4442.htm
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:33:51 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

wrote:

[...]

The readers are not bloated (like your head is). The authoring tools
MIGHT be argued as being so, but full blown apps these days typically
are, and anyone that uses modern, up to date tools knows this simple,
basic fact.

You guys MIGHT be smart, but you take more time than the military
bureaucracy does catching up with the rest of the world.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 17:48:53 GMT, "Jeff L"
Gave us:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

All you have to do is know how to set up the print job, and not rely
on default settings all the time.

You pushbutton boys crack me up.

I keep adobe reader 5 for the odd document.

Whatever.No wonder you can't utilize newer PDFs right, attempting to
view and print them with old ****.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 11:18:48 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

Which means that resistance isn't truly linear, whereas reactance can
be. So Maxwell made laws, but Ohm didn't.

Oh boy... what a gem!
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 19:43:16 GMT, Phil Hobbs
Gave us:

Conductivity in metals depends mostly on scattering from and the band
structure of the metal, iiuc.

Try that crap with carbon nanotubes!

They have some very unique "metal like" properties, depending on how
they get configured.

Hahahahaha!

Scientific American, this month's issues, as well as plenty of EE
Times articles on the subject.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 13:28:57 -0700, SuperM
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGala xy.org wrote:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 11:18:48 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

Which means that resistance isn't truly linear, whereas reactance can
be. So Maxwell made laws, but Ohm didn't.

Oh boy... what a gem!

Ohm's law isn't a scientific "law" because it is never exactly true,
and is often grossly untrue. Resistors cost more and more as they get
closer to obeying E = I * R. You can spend kilobucks on a pretty good
1-ohm, 1/10 watt resistor.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 13:22:59 -0700, SuperM
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGala xy.org wrote:

A white crystalline compound, NaNO3, used in solid rocket propellants,
in the manufacture of explosives and glass and pottery enamel, and as
fertilizer. Also called caliche, Chile saltpeter, saltpeter, soda niter.

It's called Sodium Nitrate, dip****.

One of the main ingredients in gunpowder, and also boot camp food
service!

http://www.jtbaker.com/msds/englishhtml/s4442.htm

Except that gunpowder is made with potassium nitrate, KNO3, not sodium
nitrate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potassium_nitrate

"Potassium nitrate is the oxidising component of black powder."

And the anti-aphrodisiac properties of saltpeter, KNO3, are an untrue
urban legend.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 13:26:08 -0700, SuperM

wrote:

[...]

The setup file for Acrobat Reader 8 is 20.8 megabytes, a pretty
serious download. The same thing for Foxit Reader is 1.66 megabytes.

Foxit displays a pdf instantly; it's startling to anybody who is used
to the Acrocrap Reader. And it doesn't lock up itself or a broswser or
Windows, which the Adobe stuff does all the time.

You guys MIGHT be smart, but you take more time than the military
bureaucracy does catching up with the rest of the world.

It's the Adobe crap that's old and creaky.

Cutepdf is amazing. It acts like a printer driver and makes pdf's so
fast that at first you think it's not working; it's done as soon as
you click "print." And it's free.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

SuperM wrote:

The DEFINITION of the VOLT, and the AMPERE DEFINE what one OHM MUST
be.

I agree. An ohm is defined as a volt per ampere.

Linear resistance (constant ratio of voltage to current,
regardless of the magnitude of either) is not an actual
property of anything in nature, but an idealized concept
that is approximated to varying degrees by various real
materials.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

John Larkin wrote:

Ohm's law isn't a scientific "law" because it is never exactly
true, and is often grossly untrue. Resistors cost more and more as
they get closer to obeying E = I * R. You can spend kilobucks on a
pretty good 1-ohm, 1/10 watt resistor.

John

First you claim Ohm's Law doesn't work. Then you state "resistors
cost more as they get closer to obeying E = I * R."

LOL! That's Ohm's Law!

So Ohm's Law is not broken. The difficulty lies in finding a perfect
resistor.

Regards,

Mike Monett
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 16:57:19 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 13:28:57 -0700, SuperM
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGal axy.org wrote:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 11:18:48 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

Which means that resistance isn't truly linear, whereas reactance can
be. So Maxwell made laws, but Ohm didn't.

Oh boy... what a gem!

Ohm's law isn't a scientific "law" because it is never exactly true,
and is often grossly untrue. Resistors cost more and more as they get
closer to obeying E = I * R. You can spend kilobucks on a pretty good
1-ohm, 1/10 watt resistor.

John

http://www.precisionresistor.com/hr.htm

Not "kilo-bucks".

http://www.micro-ohm.com/filmprecision/pm.html

Not kilo-bucks.

Heres's a nice datasheet that has some good facts included...

http://www.vishay.com/doc?49460

Stop babbling, John. It's a law, and you introducing variances is
nothing more than an attempt to say that they don't weigh in, when you
know they do. It still makes the law correct.

Take whatever the "pure resistance" is at any instantaneous measure
point in time, and the other factors fall in place when either the
voltage or current is known. It is an absolute law.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 17:03:59 -0700, John Larkin
Gave us:

And the anti-aphrodisiac properties of saltpeter, KNO3, are an untrue
urban legend.

That hasn't stopped the military from putting it in the food at all
boot camps for decades.

And it isn't "anti-aphrodisiac", it is merely a suppressant for the
urge. Whether it works via mental or physical (lack of erection)
processes doesn't matter.

Learning Kevin Woodturning 10 April 4th 07 10:55 AM
Learning to Plaster Ed_Zep UK diy 8 December 17th 06 12:35 PM
Learning CAD Phil-in-MI Woodworking 5 June 16th 06 04:49 PM
Cad Learning Don Dando Woodworking 1 June 16th 06 08:41 AM
Learning to TIG Larry Jaques Metalworking 9 January 17th 06 12:42 AM