Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Learning aid - OhmsLaw.pdf

Ian Jackson wrote:

I had a work colleague who did a bit of moonlighting, teaching
electronics at night school. He tells the story of when, at the start of
the one of his lessons, one of the students came up to him and said, in
a pronounced Spanish accent, "Are we going to learn about Gomez' Law
tonight?" [Gomez pronounced, of course, with a guttural 'H'.]

I would have told him the TV production class was in another
building, but it no longer used the "Addams Family" as class material.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida