Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

Default Learning aid - OhmsLaw.pdf

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 07:51:50 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 07:06:35 -0700, SuperM
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGal axy.org wrote:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 09:40:37 -0500, Spehro Pefhany
Gave us:

BTW, your file won't open with Acrobat 5, so I took the liberty of
adjusting it so it does (attached).

Nobody that uses adobe to read a pdf uses a reader as old as 5
anymore, except for complete idiots.

Sure they do. Acrobat 7 is a fat-laden pile of crap. I only keep it
around for when someone posts from that version.

Anything I post generally comes from Acrobat 4... thus ANYONE can read
it.

...Jim Thompson

Use cutepdf to make'em, and foxit reader to display'em. Both are free,
and you'll be amazed at how clean and fast they are, if you're used to
the flakey, bloated Adobe crap. I keep Adobe Reader 8 around just for
the rare case that something exotic is present.

John