Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Spehro Pefhany Spehro Pefhany is offline

Default Learning aid - OhmsLaw.pdf - OhmsLaw1.pdf

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 21:41:50 -0700, the renowned SuperM
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGala xy.org wrote:

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 22:22:19 -0500, cledus Gave
us:

SuperM wrote:
Same as posted a few years ago.

I had a prof that referred to it as "Ohm's opinion" :-)

He wasn't very bright then, and neither are you if you hold to the
same belief.

Being inversely proportional, it IS a law.

Assuming that resistance is constant with applied voltage, which is
not always a sufficiently accurate guess. Being a high voltage guy,
I'm sure you've run into voltage coefficient on resistors.

BTW, your file won't open with Acrobat 5, so I took the liberty of
adjusting it so it does (attached).

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Attached Files
File Type: pdf OhmsLaw1.pdf (68.6 KB, 50 views)