Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Ken Moffett[_2_] Ken Moffett[_2_] is offline

Default Learning aid - OhmsLaw.pdf

SuperM
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGala xy.org
wrote in :

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 14:04:11 +0100, Ian Jackson
Gave us:

In message ,
SuperM
SuperM@ssiveBlackHoleAtTheCenterOfTheMilkyWayGa laxy.org
writes
Same as posted a few years ago.

[ A UUEncoded file (OhmsLaw.pdf) was included here. ]

Very pretty, but looks overly complicated to me.
Just remember that E = IxR and P = IxE.
All the rest you can work out in a few seconds!
Ian.

It is hardly complicated.

It is a learning tool for basic electronics students. Such
students
aren't immediately aware of all the transpositions.

One of those silly tricks I learned (from Popular
Electronics?) for Ohm's Law, before I understood
transposition:

E=eagle I=Indian R=rabbit

[R]abbit sees the eagle above the indian R=E/I

[i]ndian sees the eagle above the rabbit I=E/R

[E]agle sees the indian beside the rabbit E=IR

Ken