Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Digital E Field Meter -- who makes it? - Meter.jpg (1/1) [8K]

Likely it's European, probably German in manufacture. (The guy who was
demo-ing it was German, I think.)

LCD readout of field strength, and audio clicking (like geiger meter).

Attached image will go only to schematics binaries group.

Crummy quality image taken from crummy quality webcast. Sorry. Same image is
he

http://www.uploadwiz.com/FIMGWIZ6444573741.gif

Hoping someone can recognize the lo-rez image...

Thanks,
--
Al, the usual
Attached Images

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Usual Suspect" wrote in message
obal.net...
Likely it's European, probably German in manufacture. (The guy who was
demo-ing it was German, I think.)

LCD readout of field strength, and audio clicking (like geiger meter).

Attached image will go only to schematics binaries group.

Crummy quality image taken from crummy quality webcast. Sorry. Same image
is
he

http://www.uploadwiz.com/FIMGWIZ6444573741.gif

Hoping someone can recognize the lo-rez image...

'Church' of 'Scientology' ?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 05:00:43 GMT, Usual Suspect
wrote:

Likely it's European, probably German in manufacture. (The guy who

was
demo-ing it was German, I think.)

LCD readout of field strength, and audio clicking (like geiger

meter).

Attached image will go only to schematics binaries group.

Crummy quality image taken from crummy quality webcast. Sorry. Same

image is
he

http://www.uploadwiz.com/FIMGWIZ6444573741.gif

Hoping someone can recognize the lo-rez image...

Thanks,

That's not lo-rez, that's no-rez. Absolutely no chance of recognising
anything meaningful from this image.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Likely it's European, probably German in manufacture. (The guy who

was

demo-ing it was German, I think.)

LCD readout of field strength, and audio clicking (like geiger

meter).

Attached image will go only to schematics binaries group.

Crummy quality image taken from crummy quality webcast. Sorry. Same

What webcast ??

That will help to identify it.

donald
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Donald, whoever you are - you responded to my post but there is
nothing in your reply which I actually wrote.

I simply commented that the image posted by the OP was of no help in
being able to identify anything meaningful.

Try to be more careful in future.

wrote:

Likely it's European, probably German in manufacture. (The guy who

was

demo-ing it was German, I think.)

LCD readout of field strength, and audio clicking (like geiger

meter).

Attached image will go only to schematics binaries group.

Crummy quality image taken from crummy quality webcast. Sorry. Same

What webcast ??

That will help to identify it.

donald

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Ross Herbert" wrote in message
news
Donald, whoever you are - you responded to my post but there is
nothing in your reply which I actually wrote.

I simply commented that the image posted by the OP was of no help in
being able to identify anything meaningful.

Try to be more careful in future.

What part of "Crummy quality image taken from crummy quality webcast" did
you fail to understand?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 05:25:05 GMT, "Homer J Simpson"
wrote:

"Ross Herbert" wrote in message
news
Donald, whoever you are - you responded to my post but there is
nothing in your reply which I actually wrote.

I simply commented that the image posted by the OP was of no help

in
being able to identify anything meaningful.

Try to be more careful in future.

What part of "Crummy quality image taken from crummy quality webcast"

did
you fail to understand?

I don't understand what you are getting at. The OP posted a link to
http://www.uploadwiz.com/FIMGWIZ6444573741.gif which has a tiny and
very fuzzy image of some item which is totally unrecognisable given
the poor quality of the image.

I responded to the OP's post regarding the poor image quality and then
Donald whoever he is, responded directly to my first post and snipped
everything I had written, and posted this inane comment;

"What webcast ??

That will help to identify it."

It was Donald who was asking "what webcast??, not me. I haven't a clue
what the last sentence he wrote refers to so why don't you ask him
and/or direct your comments to him.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

Sorry,

This is the line from the OP. (Usual Suspect )

"Crummy quality image taken from crummy quality webcast. Sorry. Same
image is he
http://www.uploadwiz.com/FIMGWIZ6444573741.gif
Hoping someone can recognize the lo-rez image..."

So if the OP is still around,

What webcast ??

donald
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Ross Herbert" wrote in message

"What webcast ??

That will help to identify it."

It was Donald who was asking "what webcast??, not me. I haven't a clue
what the last sentence he wrote refers to so why don't you ask him
and/or direct your comments to him.

And you criticized him for asking that. If we could view the webcast
('WEB' - i.e. online) we might be able to determine what sort of e-meter it
is. I suspect it's that scientology POS which means it's a lousy skin
resistance meter.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 16:33:40 GMT, "Homer J Simpson"
wrote:

"Ross Herbert" wrote in message
.. .

"What webcast ??

That will help to identify it."

It was Donald who was asking "what webcast??, not me. I haven't a

clue
what the last sentence he wrote refers to so why don't you ask him
and/or direct your comments to him.

And you criticized him for asking that. If we could view the webcast
('WEB' - i.e. online) we might be able to determine what sort of

e-meter it
is. I suspect it's that scientology POS which means it's a lousy skin
resistance meter.

No, I didn't criticise Donald for asking his question at all. The
problem was that Donald directed his question to me instead of the OP
- and snipped everything I had written to boot. That is what I
criticised him for.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

Donald, you did it again....

Do not direct your question to the OP by responding to my posts.

Go to the OP's very first post, click on it and then reply to him with
anything new you want to say to him.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

Well it doesn't matter any more.

The OP is gone, or does not what to share the "web cast"

I am sorry if I dragged you into an incorrect link.

donald

PS: I left in all the links, so I can at least apologize to the right
person.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

'Church' of 'Scientology' ?

It's an E-field meter. Not skin resistance. Not poltergeist meter.
Electric-field meter. Made in Europe, probably Germany.

Plenty of image quality for *recognition*. If someone owns this, it's easy to
recognize: shape, color, location of display/buttons. If you've never seen
one of these before, *this request is not for you*. Move on.

Webcast was one-time-only "live" type (not archived).

Thanks,
--
Al, the usual

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Usual Suspect wrote:
'Church' of 'Scientology' ?

It's an E-field meter. Not skin resistance. Not poltergeist meter.
Electric-field meter. Made in Europe, probably Germany.

Plenty of image quality for *recognition*. If someone owns this, it's easy to
recognize: shape, color, location of display/buttons. If you've never seen
one of these before, *this request is not for you*. Move on.

Webcast was one-time-only "live" type (not archived).

Thanks,

So you are admitting that this _is_ the Scientology device.

Please tell more, inquiring minds want to know.

donald
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Usual Suspect wrote:

'Church' of 'Scientology' ?

It's an E-field meter. Not skin resistance. Not poltergeist meter.
Electric-field meter. Made in Europe, probably Germany.

Plenty of image quality for *recognition*. If someone owns this, it's easy to
recognize: shape, color, location of display/buttons. If you've never seen
one of these before, *this request is not for you*. Move on.

Webcast was one-time-only "live" type (not archived).

Thanks,

Must be a knock off.

Your looks nothing like:
http://www.rehabilitatenz.co.nz/pages/emeter.html

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 04 Apr 2007 15:41:04 -0700, Donald
wrote:

Usual Suspect wrote:

'Church' of 'Scientology' ?

It's an E-field meter. Not skin resistance. Not poltergeist meter.
Electric-field meter. Made in Europe, probably Germany.

Plenty of image quality for *recognition*. If someone owns this,

it's easy to
recognize: shape, color, location of display/buttons. If you've

never seen
one of these before, *this request is not for you*. Move on.

Webcast was one-time-only "live" type (not archived).

Thanks,

Must be a knock off.

Your looks nothing like:
http://www.rehabilitatenz.co.nz/pages/emeter.html

It seems that the Volney patent E-meters as used by Scientologists
right from the start have always used a moving coil indicator
http://www.aberree.com/v01/n02p14.html

The image posted by the OP seems to use a 7 segment display. If this
is truly an image of an E-meter then it must be somebody's
implementation (ie, knock-off) of a skin resistance meter with a
digital display.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

That should read Volney Matheson...
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

http://www.rehabilitatenz.co.nz/pages/emeter.html

I haven't a clue what an E-meter is.

E *field* meter. Electric *field* meter.

You really need to study basic electricity:

http://planetphysics.org/encyclopedi...tricField.html

Your obsession with scientology is truly weird and a waste of bandwidth.
--
Al, the usual