Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Donald[_2_] Donald[_2_] is offline

Default Digital E Field Meter -- who makes it? - Meter.jpg (1/1) [8K]

Ross Herbert wrote:

On Sun, 01 Apr 2007 05:25:05 GMT, "Homer J Simpson"
wrote:

"Ross Herbert" wrote in message
news

Donald, whoever you are - you responded to my post but there is
nothing in your reply which I actually wrote.

I simply commented that the image posted by the OP was of no help

in

being able to identify anything meaningful.

Try to be more careful in future.

What part of "Crummy quality image taken from crummy quality webcast"

did

you fail to understand?

I don't understand what you are getting at. The OP posted a link to
http://www.uploadwiz.com/FIMGWIZ6444573741.gif which has a tiny and
very fuzzy image of some item which is totally unrecognisable given
the poor quality of the image.

I responded to the OP's post regarding the poor image quality and then
Donald whoever he is, responded directly to my first post and snipped
everything I had written, and posted this inane comment;

"What webcast ??

That will help to identify it."

It was Donald who was asking "what webcast??, not me. I haven't a clue
what the last sentence he wrote refers to so why don't you ask him
and/or direct your comments to him.

Sorry,

This is the line from the OP. (Usual Suspect )

"Crummy quality image taken from crummy quality webcast. Sorry. Same
image is he
http://www.uploadwiz.com/FIMGWIZ6444573741.gif
Hoping someone can recognize the lo-rez image..."

So if the OP is still around,

What webcast ??

donald