Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Ross Herbert Ross Herbert is offline

Default Digital E Field Meter -- who makes it? - Meter.jpg (1/1) [8K]

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 16:33:40 GMT, "Homer J Simpson"
wrote:

"Ross Herbert" wrote in message
.. .

"What webcast ??

That will help to identify it."

It was Donald who was asking "what webcast??, not me. I haven't a

clue
what the last sentence he wrote refers to so why don't you ask him
and/or direct your comments to him.

And you criticized him for asking that. If we could view the webcast
('WEB' - i.e. online) we might be able to determine what sort of

e-meter it
is. I suspect it's that scientology POS which means it's a lousy skin
resistance meter.

No, I didn't criticise Donald for asking his question at all. The
problem was that Donald directed his question to me instead of the OP
- and snipped everything I had written to boot. That is what I
criticised him for.