Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Keith

Default Finishing nailer

Does anyone have some suggestion on what type of finishing/brad nailer you use
the most. I have a Paslode framing nailer I used in building my wood shop but
need some suggestions on what size and type finishing nailer most people use to
build small projects.
I have been looking at some 18-gauge nailers but wondered if that is going to be
to small a gauge. I have a small compressor so I can go either air or cordless.