PVR

Default Multiple use nailer.

I'm looking for a framing nailer. It occurred to me that a multiple use
nailer would be very useful for my work. I am imagining that a nailer should
exist in which the nail carrier could be removed from the "gun" and replaced
by another type of nail carrier. This would allow one "gun" to be used as a
framing nailer, finishing nailer, stapler, brad gun, etc. I have never seen
one of these in Lowes/Home Depot but perhaps they do exist some place.

Comments anyone?

Peter.

Edwin Pawlowski

"PVR" wrote in message
This would allow one "gun" to be used as a
framing nailer, finishing nailer, stapler, brad gun, etc. I have never

seen
one of these in Lowes/Home Depot but perhaps they do exist some place.

Comments anyone?

Peter.

Never saw one, don't want one. The framing nailer for 3" nails is much too
heavy to use when I need my brad nailer for a 5/8" brad.
Ed

Carpenter Ant

"PVR" wrote in message
. ..
I'm looking for a framing nailer. It occurred to me that a multiple use
nailer would be very useful for my work. I am imagining that a nailer

should
exist in which the nail carrier could be removed from the "gun" and

replaced
by another type of nail carrier. This would allow one "gun" to be used as

framing nailer, finishing nailer, stapler, brad gun, etc. I have never

seen
one of these in Lowes/Home Depot but perhaps they do exist some place.

Comments anyone?

Peter.

Impossible
the pistons are different .

buy a palm nailer
this will accept all types of nails (framing or finish) but NOT staples or
brads.

C.A.