Keith

Small furniture for now. I don't have any plans for crown or door moulding now .
PC has a good deal on two guns with a compressor which sounds good. I just
wondered if the extra money for battery or other cordless guns is worth it.

Thomas Kendrick wrote:

18-guage nailers are usually referred to as brad nailers. Finish
nailers are either 16 guage or 15 guage. Finish nailers that have the
nail magazine angled away from the surface are typically 15 guage.

I have a PC BN125 brad nailer, PC DA250A 15 guage finish nailer and a
Spotnails narrow crown stapler. I use the stapler the most since the
brads and finish nails have very small heads and tend to pull through
the material.

Brad nailer - very small moulding installation and furniture assembly
while the glue dries
Finish nailer - crown moulding and door/window trim
NC stapler - door/window trim and interior paneling

What kind of project do you have in mind?

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 19:38:10 -0500, Keith
wrote:

Does anyone have some suggestion on what type of finishing/brad nailer you use
the most. I have a Paslode framing nailer I used in building my wood shop but
need some suggestions on what size and type finishing nailer most people use to
build small projects.
I have been looking at some 18-gauge nailers but wondered if that is going to be
to small a gauge. I have a small compressor so I can go either air or cordless.