Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Recent projects

Not all woodwork, but these are some of my recent projects and I'm
rather proud of them.

https://imgur.com/gallery/EspNT
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 9:44:08 AM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Not all woodwork, but these are some of my recent projects and I'm
rather proud of them.

https://imgur.com/gallery/EspNT

Mais yeah! First pic: I can see the advantage of routing the pipes to the corner, first, then along the wall. Saves room space, in that corner area. *Kinna looks like some of Jonas' handy work in/at the camp's/farm's bathroom.

After a job as that, it's nice to proudly sit back, with a beer, and admire one's handy work.

Sonny
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1/25/2018 9:44 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Not all woodwork, but these are some of my recent projects and I'm
rather proud of them.

https://imgur.com/gallery/EspNT

Ok, my fa'vert was the public restroom doors, and the zig zag stair case
on the cinder block wall. LOL

But let me add to the list. This was new home construction a few miles
from where I live.

Just goes to show you if you don't have a saw, use that hammer!
I'm sure if this is "union" thing where the electrician is not allowed
to "cut" a hole in the wall. The rules probably say nothing about
pounding a hole in the wall.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...posted-public/
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1/25/2018 11:05 AM, Sonny wrote:
On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 9:44:08 AM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Not all woodwork, but these are some of my recent projects and I'm
rather proud of them.

https://imgur.com/gallery/EspNT

Mais yeah! First pic: I can see the advantage of routing the pipes to the corner, first, then along the wall. Saves room space, in that corner area. *Kinna looks like some of Jonas' handy work in/at the camp's/farm's bathroom.

After a job as that, it's nice to proudly sit back, with a beer, and admire one's handy work.

Sonny

You obviously appreciate the talents and skills of an accomplished
tradesman.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1/25/2018 12:44 PM, Leon wrote:
On 1/25/2018 9:44 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Not all woodwork, but these are some of my recent projects and I'm
rather proud of them.

https://imgur.com/gallery/EspNT

Ok, my fa'vert was the public restroom doors, and the zig zag stair case
on the cinder block wall.Â* LOL

But let me add to the list.Â* ThisÂ* was new home construction a few miles
from where I live.

Just goes to show you if you don't have a saw, use that hammer!
I'm sure if this is "union" thing where the electrician is not allowed
to "cut" a hole in the wall.Â* The rules probably say nothing about
pounding a hole in the wall.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...posted-public/

Sheetrock will hide it and the homeowner will never know. Makes you
afraid to buy a new house.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1/25/2018 1:31 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/25/2018 12:44 PM, Leon wrote:
On 1/25/2018 9:44 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Not all woodwork, but these are some of my recent projects and I'm
rather proud of them.

https://imgur.com/gallery/EspNT

Ok, my fa'vert was the public restroom doors, and the zig zag stair
case on the cinder block wall.Â* LOL

But let me add to the list.Â* ThisÂ* was new home construction a few
miles from where I live.

Just goes to show you if you don't have a saw, use that hammer!
I'm sure if this is "union" thing where the electrician is not allowed
to "cut" a hole in the wall.Â* The rules probably say nothing about
pounding a hole in the wall.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb112...posted-public/

Sheetrock will hide it and the homeowner will never know.Â* Makes you
afraid to buy a new house.

Yes. I recall in 1981 waking up to hear a chain saw in my back yard.
Actually there was a new home being constructed behind us. The
installer for the fireplace flue was on top of the house decking and
cutting a hole for the penetration. Precision....whaaaaat?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 8:05:32 AM UTC-8, Sonny wrote:
On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 9:44:08 AM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Not all woodwork, but these are some of my recent projects and I'm
rather proud of them.

https://imgur.com/gallery/EspNT

Mais yeah! First pic: I can see the advantage of routing the pipes to the corner, first, then...

After a job as that, it's nice to proudly sit back, with a beer, and admire one's handy work.

I can picture it so clearly: Craftsman Cary, sitting on a stool, facing the corner, wearing
a pointy red cone on his head.

Recent projects [Clock and Fireplace] SonomaProducts.com Woodworking 5 October 29th 09 12:23 AM
Blanket Chest from Recent Projects Russ Stanton Woodworking Plans and Photos 10 October 25th 09 03:22 AM
INSPIRATIONS? A few of my recent projects Andy Woodworking 8 March 9th 07 11:34 PM
Recent Projects JeffB Woodworking 5 March 1st 05 07:45 AM
SOme recent Projects Will Woodworking 3 February 1st 05 06:05 AM