Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Recent projects

On 1/25/2018 11:05 AM, Sonny wrote:
On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 9:44:08 AM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Not all woodwork, but these are some of my recent projects and I'm
rather proud of them.

https://imgur.com/gallery/EspNT

Mais yeah! First pic: I can see the advantage of routing the pipes to the corner, first, then along the wall. Saves room space, in that corner area. *Kinna looks like some of Jonas' handy work in/at the camp's/farm's bathroom.

After a job as that, it's nice to proudly sit back, with a beer, and admire one's handy work.

Sonny

You obviously appreciate the talents and skills of an accomplished
tradesman.