JeffB

Default Recent Projects

Here's a link to my new woodworking web page -
http://home.san.rr.com/jeffnann/Wood...odWorking.html

There are pics of some recent projects, plus a few resource materials. I'll be
adding to this as I build more and/or take more pictures. This is much easier to
do with the new digital camera than by scanning film!

JeffB

A very nice website and I do like your coffee(game) table. Great
workmanship and ingenuity.

Al Hoffmann

Mr Fixit eh

Nice website, Jeff, and great projects.

Is that a wooden device box for the switch on the router table? If it
is wooden, you know that would be a problem--flamable and all?

Steve

JeffB

There are standard electrical boxes inside the wood trim... and the faceplates
also have metal plates backing them. Same for the floor lamp - that took a
custom metal lining for the electrical junction box. Hard to tell from the
pictures though!

JeffB

Mr Fixit eh wrote:

Nice website, Jeff, and great projects.

Is that a wooden device box for the switch on the router table? If it
is wooden, you know that would be a problem--flamable and all?

Steve

Mark & Juanita

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 08:31:01 GMT, JeffB wrote:

Here's a link to my new woodworking web page -
http://home.san.rr.com/jeffnann/Wood...odWorking.html

There are pics of some recent projects, plus a few resource materials. I'll be
adding to this as I build more and/or take more pictures. This is much easier to
do with the new digital camera than by scanning film!

JeffB

Really liked the lamp. Did you use real mica for the shade?

The absence of accidents does not mean the presence of safety
Army General Richard Cody

JeffB

Thanks! The mica sheets came from WoodWorker's Supply:
http://woodworker.com/cgi-bin/fullpr...941-273&go=257

JeffB

Mark & Juanita wrote:
On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 08:31:01 GMT, JeffB wrote:

Here's a link to my new woodworking web page -
http://home.san.rr.com/jeffnann/Wood...odWorking.html

There are pics of some recent projects, plus a few resource materials. I'll be
adding to this as I build more and/or take more pictures. This is much easier to
do with the new digital camera than by scanning film!

JeffB

Really liked the lamp. Did you use real mica for the shade?

The absence of accidents does not mean the presence of safety
Army General Richard Cody

3D Home Architect Home Design - Sample Projects Chris Home Ownership 4 February 3rd 05 12:34 PM
SOme recent Projects Will Woodworking 3 February 1st 05 06:05 AM
metal working projects [email protected] Metalworking 1 December 7th 04 10:38 PM
metal working projects [email protected] Metalworking 0 December 7th 04 04:47 AM
Easy-to-use drawing & layout program for woodworking and building projects? Jeffrey J. Kosowsky Home Repair 12 November 20th 04 01:42 PM