Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Chris

Default 3D Home Architect Home Design - Sample Projects

Hi All,

I just purchased 3D Home Architect Home Design 6.
When I ordered the it by phone 2 weeks ago, the seller told me the
product include also a CD with 3DHA examples projects (around 1000
sample projects?) and I was very pleased.
After receiving the order (yesterday), I noticed the examples projects
(samples) are not included, only 8 projects (samples) are included
with the kit.
I talked with the seller, he told me there was a misunderstanding,
only the Suite version (3D Home Architect + 3D Landscape Architect)
has this CD with examples, but I ordered only 3DHA.
Also the seller told me they not sell more this product.

My question is: There is any way to have access to a few projects
(samples) from this CD? I don't need all the examples from the CD, but
just a few only to "inspire" me in my project I would like to start
(to extend an existing cottage / country house). Or may be if someone
agree to share some of these sample projects (only 3DHA, not need
landscape), I will appreciate very much.

Thank you,
Chris

Chris

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 18:00:50 GMT, "Travis Jordan"
wrote:

Chris wrote:
I just purchased 3D Home Architect Home Design 6.
When I ordered the it by phone 2 weeks ago, the seller told me the
product include also a CD with 3DHA examples projects (around 1000
sample projects?) and I was very pleased.

$20 on eBay.

Thanks.
As I mentioned, I already purchased 3D Home Architect Home Design wich
is already part of the Total 3D Home & Landscape Deluxe Suite 6.0 you
mention. I would need only the "samples projects", and not the s/w.

Thanks,
Chris

msudhir

Is this software helpful ? I am in the process of setting up a house
and I don't trust my judgement. I am looking for a little bit of an
advise but I don't have deep pockets for interior designers.

Chris

On 2 Feb 2005 20:33:11 -0800, "msudhir"
wrote:

Is this software helpful ? I am in the process of setting up a house
and I don't trust my judgement. I am looking for a little bit of an
advise but I don't have deep pockets for interior designers.

For what I am planning is helpful. The s/w give you the necessarly
tools to build a house from scratch (up to 3 levels).
You can download a free user guide (pdf) from next address
http://support.broderbund.com/faq_li...?id=1294820640

Chris