DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Recent Projects (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/93096-recent-projects.html)

JeffB February 28th 05 08:31 AM

Recent Projects

Here's a link to my new woodworking web page -
http://home.san.rr.com/jeffnann/Wood...odWorking.html

There are pics of some recent projects, plus a few resource materials. I'll be
adding to this as I build more and/or take more pictures. This is much easier to
do with the new digital camera than by scanning film!

JeffB

[email protected] February 28th 05 02:41 PM

A very nice website and I do like your coffee(game) table. Great
workmanship and ingenuity.

Al Hoffmann

Mr Fixit eh February 28th 05 06:04 PM

Nice website, Jeff, and great projects.

Is that a wooden device box for the switch on the router table? If it
is wooden, you know that would be a problem--flamable and all?

Steve

JeffB February 28th 05 06:15 PM

There are standard electrical boxes inside the wood trim... and the faceplates
also have metal plates backing them. Same for the floor lamp - that took a
custom metal lining for the electrical junction box. Hard to tell from the
pictures though!

JeffB

Mark & Juanita March 1st 05 04:51 AM

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 08:31:01 GMT, JeffB wrote:

Here's a link to my new woodworking web page -
http://home.san.rr.com/jeffnann/Wood...odWorking.html

There are pics of some recent projects, plus a few resource materials. I'll be
adding to this as I build more and/or take more pictures. This is much easier to
do with the new digital camera than by scanning film!

JeffB

Really liked the lamp. Did you use real mica for the shade?

The absence of accidents does not mean the presence of safety
Army General Richard Cody