Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Recent projects [Clock and Fireplace]

http://www.sonomaproducts.com/images/My-Clock.jpg
http://www.sonomaproducts.com/images/My-Fireplace.jpg

The clock is a prototype for a kit I will offer soon. Done is Sapele
with black and red dyes, Tung, Shellac and black wax.

The fireplace surround is just rough installed and primed. It will be
gloss white. It will have marble or tile hearth and the baseboards
along the wall will wrap up along the front.
Posted to rec.woodworking

SonomaProducts.com wrote:
http://www.sonomaproducts.com/images/My-Clock.jpg
http://www.sonomaproducts.com/images/My-Fireplace.jpg

The clock is a prototype for a kit I will offer soon. Done is Sapele
with black and red dyes, Tung, Shellac and black wax.

The fireplace surround is just rough installed and primed. It will be
gloss white. It will have marble or tile hearth and the baseboards
along the wall will wrap up along the front.

Both look real good. You're gonna need that fireplace soon.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

No job around the house is done until
you bleed on it.

Posted to rec.woodworking

SonomaProducts.com wrote:

http://www.sonomaproducts.com/images/My-Clock.jpg
http://www.sonomaproducts.com/images/My-Fireplace.jpg

The clock is a prototype for a kit I will offer soon. Done is Sapele
with black and red dyes, Tung, Shellac and black wax.

I really like the clock, very nice design.

Rob Leatham

Posted to rec.woodworking

Thanks. I like it too. I designed in some cool easy assembly
techniques. I derived the design from a few others I had seen and some
classic Stickly elements. I call it Little Gus as an ode to Gustav.
Still working on the finish recipe. The colr is what I wanted but the
Sapele seems to suck up the shellac and or wax. Kind of strange. I
think the shellac might be to thin and when I scrub on the wax I am
cutting through the shellac and then in a few days the wax evaporates
or is sucked up by the Sapele and leaves dry spots.

On Oct 25, 8:39*pm, Mark & Juanita wrote:
SonomaProducts.com wrote:
http://www.sonomaproducts.com/images/My-Clock.jpg
http://www.sonomaproducts.com/images/My-Fireplace.jpg

The clock is a prototype for a kit I will offer soon. Done is Sapele
with black and red dyes, Tung, Shellac and black wax.

* I really like the clock, very nice design. *

Rob Leatham

Posted to rec.woodworking

Mark & Juanita wrote:
SonomaProducts.com wrote:

http://www.sonomaproducts.com/images/My-Clock.jpg
http://www.sonomaproducts.com/images/My-Fireplace.jpg

The clock is a prototype for a kit I will offer soon. Done is Sapele
with black and red dyes, Tung, Shellac and black wax.

I really like the clock, very nice design.

Same here. I love the lines on it.

Tanus

Blanket Chest from Recent Projects Russ Stanton Woodworking Plans and Photos 10 October 25th 09 03:22 AM
INSPIRATIONS? A few of my recent projects Andy Woodworking 8 March 9th 07 11:34 PM
Latest Projects - Mission Lamps and Country Style Clock WillR Woodworking 4 June 1st 05 12:44 PM
Recent Projects JeffB Woodworking 5 March 1st 05 07:45 AM
SOme recent Projects Will Woodworking 3 February 1st 05 06:05 AM