Posted to rec.woodworking

Default An Apology to the Group

To everybody here on the .rec, well most of you anyway, I owe an
apology

I've been having some personal problems and I've let them affect how I
respond to others. Sometimes I get to gnawing on a bone and I just
can't let it go. But, I realize what I've been doing and it's done
now, so expect me to behave myself a little more.

Dave
Posted to rec.woodworking

Dave wrote:
To everybody here on the .rec, well most of you anyway, I owe an
apology

I've been having some personal problems and I've let them affect how I
respond to others. Sometimes I get to gnawing on a bone and I just
can't let it go. But, I realize what I've been doing and it's done
now, so expect me to behave myself a little more.

Dave

Oh hell Dave - that takes all of the fun out of it! And here I was -
working on an 18 year old NY state truck yesterday... in the most foul of
moods since that's what happens when you get underneath these beasts, and I
was feeling pretty good about keeping my cool somewhat, on-line. Lord
knows - I sure wanted to take my frustrations out! I understand. You
didn't do badly.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/11/12 3:45 PM, Dave wrote:

To everybody here on the .rec, well most of you anyway, I owe an
apology

I've been having some personal problems and I've let them affect how I
respond to others. Sometimes I get to gnawing on a bone and I just
can't let it go. But, I realize what I've been doing and it's done
now, so expect me to behave myself a little more.

Dave

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
We've all been there, man, it's all good.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Dave" wrote in message ...

To everybody here on the .rec, well most of you anyway, I owe an
apology

I've been having some personal problems and I've let them affect how I
respond to others. Sometimes I get to gnawing on a bone and I just
can't let it go. But, I realize what I've been doing and it's done
now, so expect me to behave myself a little more.

Dave.

This shows you are a good man. Have better days. WW

Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Dave wrote in
:

To everybody here on the .rec, well most of you anyway, I owe an
apology

I've been having some personal problems and I've let them affect how I
respond to others. Sometimes I get to gnawing on a bone and I just
can't let it go. But, I realize what I've been doing and it's done
now, so expect me to behave myself a little more.

Dave

I hope that getting the things that bother you out of the way helps you!
I wish I had a good excuse like that, but I'm just grumpy in my own
peculiar way ...

Be good!!

--
Best regards
Han

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/11/2012 3:45 PM, Dave wrote:

To everybody here on the .rec, well most of you anyway, I owe an
apology

I've been having some personal problems and I've let them affect how I
respond to others. Sometimes I get to gnawing on a bone and I just
can't let it go. But, I realize what I've been doing and it's done
now, so expect me to behave myself a little more.

We all take a turn in that particular barrel, so don't let it get you
down. You're a good man, Charlie Brown. ;O

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Dave" wrote in message

To everybody here on the .rec, well most of you anyway, I owe an
apology

I've been having some personal problems and I've let them affect how I
respond to others. Sometimes I get to gnawing on a bone and I just
can't let it go. But, I realize what I've been doing and it's done
now, so expect me to behave myself a little more.

Dave

we ALL have them days and sometimes WEEKS !!!!
you can call home and ask my wife...........she'll tell ya monthsg

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 16:45:27 -0400, Dave wrote:

To everybody here on the .rec, well most of you anyway, I owe an
apology

I've been having some personal problems and I've let them affect how I
respond to others. Sometimes I get to gnawing on a bone and I just
can't let it go. But, I realize what I've been doing and it's done
now, so expect me to behave myself a little more.

Dave

Yeah. Sometimes, I just can't brain it out. Like I get the dumbs or
somthing.

-Zz
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tuesday, September 11, 2012 10:45:30 PM UTC+2, Upscale wrote:
To everybody here on the .rec, well most of you anyway, I owe an apology I've been having some personal problems and I've let them affect how I respond to others. Sometimes I get to gnawing on a bone and I just can't let it go. But, I realize what I've been doing and it's done now, so expect me to behave myself a little more. Dave

Been there done that
I just rarely think to ask for an apology

The group you are posting to is a Usenet group. Messages posted tothis group will make your email address visible to anyone on the Internet. gro Electronics Repair 4 February 21st 09 01:53 AM
Apology L. Credit Where Due T. Home Repair 0 June 2nd 07 10:21 PM
APOLOGY TO GROUP Spamfree Electronics Repair 14 September 28th 06 06:01 AM
An Apology Doctor Drivel UK diy 35 September 6th 06 09:19 PM
My Apology to this Group - Business Closing - Equipment for Sale [email protected] Metalworking 29 February 8th 05 05:22 PM