Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default APOLOGY TO GROUP

MY sincerest apology to the group for the "Cross post" which I hadn't
noticed was happening when replying to a post on another group - regarding
Skippy the wonder slut. I won't post here regarding IT - again.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Spamfree wrote:
MY sincerest apology to the group for the "Cross post" which I hadn't
noticed was happening when replying to a post on another group - regarding
Skippy the wonder slut. I won't post here regarding IT - again.

L. aka Spamfree is still at it on rec.antiques.radio+phono, and now he
thinks it's fun to find people private lives or police blotter and
broadcast them for some kind of effect. Whatever. I'm sorry that you
and several other groups had been made to endure this person, and
Michael A. Terrell who is his "buddy", imported this person to RAR+P as
seems to have a good deal to do with the saga of annoying posts by
"Desert Bob Scarborough", "Caine/Charlie Nudo" et al over several
groups, and general harassment of posters through misinformation or
just trying to stall by changing the subject.

I see you are still being bothered by "Bob and Carole" and some
homophobic cat. Human nature never seems to change and the same types
that would jump in 1995 will continue.

Let's remind our erstwhile attacker that in the United States what one
is charged with and what ultimately results are often vastly differing
things. Police make charges based on their training, district attorneys
decide what to follow through on and lawyers prosecute or defend based
on those discoveries. Even then, one is not guilty of anything until
proven in court.

I don't know why cetain parties seem to need to "finish" something. I
find it to be a lie as it is as evidenced by the fairly new thread
mentioning they saw another person's name in a "swinger's directory"
while snooping around the internet. Why the hell were they snooping?

The more this goes on, the more I get a hunch that it's all centrally
located or at the least in a very tight bunch, and NOT coming from
outside at all, or at least not far away.

One thing I do know is that I found Usenet (not Google Groups) while
trying to repair my phonograph, that I was ignored for two weeks until
one poster tried to help me and expressed his indignation over my
dismissal, that I was invited to aus.radio.broadcast by a friend who'd
been a help to an AM stereo group I was in, that it was fun being there
UNTIL 9/11 and the Afghan War, when I started getting yelled at by
folks much like my attackers here (they were far better adversaries)
and a couple started taking potshots at me in RAR+P.

This is where the slow descent into Hell seems to begin.

Dammit, I valued being on Usenet and all that, and I tried to keep them
out of our group because I liked the group, it was helpful, I found
tube sets I liked, even solid state vintage gear and learned where to
get things on a low budget. After all the stress I'd been through, I
made the ONE MISTAKE of saying things were stressful, and I'm bipolar.
It's been one roller coaster after another since, starting with Jeff
Angus calling me Skippy, Peter Wieck trying to play armchair
psychiatrist and and getting pushed around for five years.

Well, I be damned if all that didn't just make me sure that five or six
people in an unmoderated group couldn't serve as a tribunal, and not
just to me, but to the others they blew hot and cold over depanding on
the weather. That I've learned ANYTHING in newsgroups despite all this
is a testament to ME and people that actually care.

All the harping about my SS benefits being "welfare" is telling also.
first of all, the people you elected wrote the laws, welfare doesn't
exist and it's a job program now, and under those laws I put into FICA
and am entitled to draw from FICA. If you want it changed, convince 100
millions other and you congressman.

The FCC gave some of you guys licenses, and I recall we ALL paid taxes
to run the FCC and make it cheap enough for you to go online at more
than 14.4k, create jobs for unemployed ex-Vietnam vets with drinking
problem and sick minds and let them bitch about their lives going to
hell in some foreigh sweatshop with armed guards.

People like you are numerous and in all countries. So, should we just
close the network? Does it matter?

What is it with the "US VS. THEM" crap? If you despise and fear
something, why do you poke at it to see if it will bite or something?

The answer: You think you are "republicans", "democrats",
"conservative", "liberal", that you are trying to "save" something. It
worked it Vietnam, didn't it? Why did we get out of Vietnam, kids?

Say it loud and proud, we were defeated not only by North Vietnam but
humiliated by our own citizens and country.

Addicts know too well about transference. To help quit drinking or
taking drugs, you smoke tobacco because it's legal and still slightly
acceptable, or you substitute a controlled medication, or chew a
nicotine gum. Cold turkey is hell.

This is YOUR transference device.

I hate to disturb sci.electronics.repair likewise. Arguing at the same
fools over and over on RAR+P is only internalizing it and won't help.

I guarantee that if anybody from RAR+P posts back them won't have much
sympathy either. A little bit more scrutiny couldn't possibly hurt at
all, though. Usenet users seems to think they are in a magical land
where nobody knows or cares.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Skippy whined:

A bunch of stuff:

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. '

Harry S. Truman

Skippy, you have managed to poison every venue you have visited without
exception. This one is resisting. Were you to leave (quietly or
otherwise, but just leave) the "abuse" from at least this venue would
cease instantly. Simple as that. No amount of whining, puling,
high-stick-horse antics or other blathering will alter that essential
truth.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Peter Wieck wrote:
Skippy whined:

A bunch of stuff:

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. '

Harry S. Truman

Skippy, you have managed to poison every venue you have visited without
exception. This one is resisting. Were you to leave (quietly or
otherwise, but just leave) the "abuse" from at least this venue would
cease instantly. Simple as that. No amount of whining, puling,
high-stick-horse antics or other blathering will alter that essential
truth.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Au contrere, it's the other way around. This is America, and you're a
pussy to leave and a pussy to stay. Finish whatever the hell your wife
made for breakfast before it gets cold. You are one of the prime
retards anyway. Like I care.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Peter Wieck wrote:
Skippy whined:

A bunch of stuff:

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. '

Harry S. Truman

Skippy, you have managed to poison every venue you have visited without
exception. This one is resisting. Were you to leave (quietly or
otherwise, but just leave) the "abuse" from at least this venue would
cease instantly. Simple as that. No amount of whining, puling,
high-stick-horse antics or other blathering will alter that essential
truth.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

PS you just got crossposted.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Radiola wrote:
BTW, who is Skippy?

Peter Wieck wrote:
Skippy whined:

A bunch of stuff:

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. '

Harry S. Truman

Skippy, you have managed to poison every venue you have visited without
exception. This one is resisting. Were you to leave (quietly or
otherwise, but just leave) the "abuse" from at least this venue would
cease instantly. Simple as that. No amount of whining, puling,
high-stick-horse antics or other blathering will alter that essential
truth.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Some cartoon strip character who's a mental patient and Jeff Angus
likes it.

Does that explain much?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.antiques.radio+phono

"Radiola" formerly known as "RadioGary" wrote in message
oups.com...

BTW, who is Skippy?

Just another poster who, like you, changes their name here when things get too hot
for them.

jim menning
(still jim menning)

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.antiques.radio+phono

"[censored]" wrote in message
ups.com...

Let's remind our erstwhile attacker that in the United States what one
is charged with and what ultimately results are often vastly differing
things. Police make charges based on their training, district attorneys
decide what to follow through on and lawyers prosecute or defend based
on those discoveries. Even then, one is not guilty of anything until
proven in court.

Unless you are Scott Peterson and then all bets are off.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Homer J Simpson wrote:
"[censored]" wrote in message
ups.com...

Let's remind our erstwhile attacker that in the United States what one
is charged with and what ultimately results are often vastly differing
things. Police make charges based on their training, district attorneys
decide what to follow through on and lawyers prosecute or defend based
on those discoveries. Even then, one is not guilty of anything until
proven in court.

Unless you are Scott Peterson and then all bets are off.

We even have to sort through his lies.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Steven wrote:

This is America

No it isn't. It's Usenet.

Graham

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.antiques.radio+phono

Eeyore wrote:

Steven wrote:

This is America

No it isn't. It's Usenet.

Graham

Oh, great. Now its ignorant US troll VS ignorant UK troll.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.antiques.radio+phono

"Steven" wrote in message
ups.com...

Unless you are Scott Peterson and then all bets are off.

We even have to sort through his lies.

He lied about pussy. Who hasn't?

The MPD and many of the witnesses lied about facts relevant to the case and
not their sex lives. Which is worse?