Posted to rec.music.opera,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

Default Apology

On May 27, 4:27 am, "L. Credit Where Due T."
wrote:
The Old Prince of Poop poopydooped:

Nyah nyah pederasty SS-nyah nyahhhh me no like Tillman. me adopted swillvermin, nyah nyah Me, 'ljo', like to slurp Beagle juice direct frum source....

Uh....
Very 'witty', albeit typically boll-perverse, but
still no cigar, Stinkie. You have still failed to explain, let alone
'justify', your 'Big Achievement' at RMO.
Richard Garmise Paul Ferraro
However, you may and shall
keep on embarrassing yourself. Get to it.! @ the soonest.- Hide
quoted text -

FTNIPI - An apology. [email protected] Woodworking 5 November 15th 06 09:07 AM
APOLOGY TO GROUP Spamfree Electronics Repair 14 September 28th 06 07:01 AM
An Apology Doctor Drivel UK diy 35 September 6th 06 10:19 PM
Rigging apology Steve B Metalworking 7 March 7th 06 04:27 AM