Posted to rec.woodworking

Default drawer slides

"Pay attention, Dude ... you're getting hard won valuable advice thus far
in this thread, but if you don't bother with it, you will eventually get
none."

Oh boy. This is starting to get scary. I looked back at my previous posts and I asked the exact same thing. Sorry about that. I thought having to check my drivers license to see where I lived was bad, but not this.

Anyway, thanks for all the advice, AGAIN. I do appreciate it and will try to be more cautious in the future...

-Jim
Posted to rec.woodworking

Real meaning?

The troll posted a response under a different nickname and you didn't shout
his praises as the Usenet God he thinks he is.

This is his standard M.O.

-----------------

"jtpr" wrote in message

"Pay attention, Dude ... you're getting hard won valuable advice thus far
in this thread, but if you don't bother with it, you will eventually get
none."

Oh boy. This is starting to get scary. I looked back at my previous posts
and I asked the exact same thing. Sorry about that. I thought having to
check my drivers license to see where I lived was bad, but not this.

Anyway, thanks for all the advice, AGAIN. I do appreciate it and will try
to be more cautious in the future...

-Jim

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/30/2011 6:33 PM, jtpr wrote:
"Pay attention, Dude ... you're getting hard won valuable advice thus far
in this thread, but if you don't bother with it, you will eventually get
none."

Oh boy. This is starting to get scary. I looked back at my previous posts and I asked the exact same thing. Sorry about that. I thought having to check my drivers license to see where I lived was bad, but not this.

Anyway, thanks for all the advice, AGAIN. I do appreciate it and will try to be more cautious in the future...

LOL ... no problem.

As far as brand for the undermount softclose, we buy lots of slides and
the KV have been the best value the past year or so, and it's a plus
that they have so many length options. The only thing that I don't like
about the KV's is some of the undermount components are slightly visible
from the side.

My next favorite, but more expensive and fussier to build a drawer for,
are the Hettich Quadro series, and they're getting harder to find at
local suppliers, unlike the KV, which everyone seems to carry.

That notwithstanding, it hard to go wrong with Blume.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

drawer slides jtpr Woodworking 7 May 1st 11 02:01 AM
Drawer Slides asmurff Woodworking 4 February 28th 08 03:59 PM
Drawer slides Anon Ymous Woodworking 9 February 21st 07 12:38 AM
drawer slides Tom Friar Woodworking 7 April 9th 06 10:07 AM
Drawer Slides bole2cant Woodworking 11 February 28th 04 08:01 PM