Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_17_] Josepi[_17_] is offline

Default drawer slides

Real meaning?

The troll posted a response under a different nickname and you didn't shout
his praises as the Usenet God he thinks he is.

This is his standard M.O.

-----------------

"jtpr" wrote in message

"Pay attention, Dude ... you're getting hard won valuable advice thus far
in this thread, but if you don't bother with it, you will eventually get
none."

Oh boy. This is starting to get scary. I looked back at my previous posts
and I asked the exact same thing. Sorry about that. I thought having to
check my drivers license to see where I lived was bad, but not this.

Anyway, thanks for all the advice, AGAIN. I do appreciate it and will try
to be more cautious in the future...

-Jim