Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Shop Layout Feedback

I have a approximately 20x30 space for my shop. I've been working on
designing where all the tools will go, and would like some feedback on the
design.

A couple notes:
- The grinder, sander, and drill press will be separated and placed along
the back wall. I just didn't bother adding stands.
- I plan on building a bench in the upper left hand corner (next to the
ladder), but haven't gotten around to modeling it yet.
- The "plywood storage" is a large assembly table with storage underneath.

http://puckdroppersplace.us/other/garage.jpg

Puckdropper

Need recommendations on new shop layout harsch Woodworking 5 September 16th 05 02:40 PM
Shop Layout utility John Grossbohlin Woodworking 0 September 21st 04 03:36 AM
Shop layout jtaylor Metalworking 14 August 16th 04 02:49 AM
Shop Layout suggestions Kevin Carbis Woodworking 2 August 13th 03 04:42 AM
Small Shop Layout Traves W. Coppock Woodworking 2 July 12th 03 12:35 PM