Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Shop Layout Feedback

On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 16:15:28 -0400, "Bill"
wrote the following:

"Puckdropper" puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote in message
.. .
I have a approximately 20x30 space for my shop. I've been working on
designing where all the tools will go, and would like some feedback on the
design.

A couple notes:
- The grinder, sander, and drill press will be separated and placed along
the back wall. I just didn't bother adding stands.
- I plan on building a bench in the upper left hand corner (next to the
ladder), but haven't gotten around to modeling it yet.
- The "plywood storage" is a large assembly table with storage underneath.

http://puckdroppersplace.us/other/garage.jpg

Does anyone think that the DC might be moved closer to where it will be
used?

Sure, Bill, but we were going to wait until he showed us the spaghetti
he put up to the machines from the DC before hammering him on it.

--
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor
the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.