Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Shop Layout Feedback

Larry Jaques wrote in
:

On Thu, 3 Jun 2010 16:15:28 -0400, "Bill"
wrote the following:

Does anyone think that the DC might be moved closer to where it will
be used?

Sure, Bill, but we were going to wait until he showed us the spaghetti
he put up to the machines from the DC before hammering him on it.

It's bucatini and macaroni. Spaghetti isn't hollow. ;-)

Actually, I was planning on running a main trunk on the ceiling to the
planer/jointer/table saw, having another drop for SCMS, and running a line
along the back wall for that. Simple and straight.

Puckdropper