Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Someone in Power with BALLS !!!!

Whole world needs a leader like this!

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday,
March 17th 2010 to get out of Australia , as the government targeted
radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Separately, Rudd angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he
supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote:

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT.. Take It Or Leave It.
I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some
individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have
experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and
victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese,
Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our
society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing,
political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian
principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is
certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God
offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your
new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that
you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you
every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining,
whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or
Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great
Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You
asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves in Canada & USA , WE will find
the courage to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

If you agree please SEND THIS ON and ON, to as many people as you know
--
You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK !
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Evodawg" wrote in message

Whole world needs a leader like this!

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday,
March 17th 2010 to get out of Australia , as the government targeted
radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Like so many of these chain e-mail things, this one is accuracy-challenged.
This version stitches together statements by a series of people (Australian
politicians and others) and claims they're all the work of Rudd; an earlier
version claimed they were the words of the previous Prime Minister, John
Howard.

In general, phrases such as, "If you agree please SEND THIS ON and ON, to as
many people as you know," should be a red flag that the contents should not
be taken at face value. I don't know why people fall for these things so
readily, there are almost always warning signs--I guess people like to
accept something that supports what they already believe.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/australia.asp

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 8, 9:25*pm, Evodawg wrote:
[...]

Hear hear!!! I have been e member of that club as long ago as when
Canada accepted my sorry ass.
Some of my relatives, already here, never bothered to adapt. Bread in
"The Old Country" was better and so on.
One night, the whole family was celebrating an uncle's birthday and
they started up again with that ****. Granted, I MAY have been in my
cups a little, but I just lost it. I told them exactly what I thought.
I joined a drama club, looked for a mentor, practiced my diction in
front of a mirror with a tape recorder. I did not want to sound like
one of my relatives. I think I succeeded...mmmm about 95%.
Dresses that make women look like a bag of groceries? Sharia law? Ya
nuts?

Rudd's da man!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 8, 9:44*pm, "DGDevin" wrote:

[...]

**** snopes and all rot. I happen to agree with what was in that text
regardless as to who said it.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Subject

Don't you just love bigotry.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 8 May 2010 19:13:04 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote the following:

Subject

Don't you just love bigotry.

OK, Lew. Please feel free to leave, too.

--
Live forever or die in the attempt.
-- Joseph Heller, Catch 22
Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
Subject

Don't you just love bigotry.

Lew

Lew,
I suspect that if you lived near the border of Mexico and/or you had to
tolerate some of the culture as I do you might change your mind.
I have many friends of Mexican ancestry and my wife is the daughter of
Mexican immigrants but the "new wave" of illegals has created an environment
here in EL Paso that is hard to take. I like Mexican food, much of the
music and some of the family traditions but when my neighbor flies the
Mexican flag and wants the local schools to fly it as well, I find it
annoying. I also dislike seeing autos parked in the front yard in a middle
class subdivision and houses painted in gaudy colors. And, mentioning the
music, I prefer to listen to it at a sound level that doesn't travel several
blocks.
It irritates me a bit to see coarse, vulgar behavior at PTA meetings.
I'm sure the local police find it a bit disconcerting when, at a routine
traffic stop, they are called names and told about what "rights" the
offender has.
It bothers me somewhat when I learn that a significant number of students at
local schools are from Juarez, Mexico and the school district needs to raise
taxes to accommodate them.
The University Medical Center here collects taxes and treats illegals on an
ongoing basis.
My real estate taxes help to pay the costs.
I realize that my country and it's culture has plenty of room for
improvement but I feel confident that the Mexican culture is not a good
replacement.
As to religion, I'm tolerant until someone tells me what I "have to"
believe.

YMMV.

Respectfully,
Max

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:

Subject

Don't you just love bigotry.

Lew

If thats what you want to call it then thats what I am!!
--
You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK !
Mandriva 2010 using KDE 4.3
Website: www.rentmyhusband.biz
Posted to rec.woodworking

Dave Balderstone wrote:

In article , Evodawg
wrote:

Whole world needs a leader like this!

Whole world needs fewer gullible fools passing along bull**** in email
and via newsgroups.

Ya know I knew I was going to get **** about this but I don't give a ****
what you think! Matter of fact I vow to become as Politically Incorrect as I
possibly can. Because I have had it with this touchy feeley bull**** that
has infested this country and the world!
--
You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK !
Mandriva 2010 using KDE 4.3
Website: www.rentmyhusband.biz
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Evodawg" wrote in message
Dave Balderstone wrote:

In article , Evodawg
wrote:

Whole world needs a leader like this!

Whole world needs fewer gullible fools passing along bull**** in email
and via newsgroups.

Ya know I knew I was going to get **** about this but I don't give a ****
what you think! Matter of fact I vow to become as Politically Incorrect as
possibly can. Because I have had it with this touchy feeley bull**** that
has infested this country and the world!

I'm mad as hell ...!

But then, everyone knows that. )

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 8, 9:47*pm, "Max" wrote:
[...]

25 years in San Diego.
Family house in Baja California.

The sentiments in the OPs chain e-mail nauseate me.

Odd. We TOOK the SW from the Mexicans (Treaty of Guadelupe), by force
and coercion. They were here first.

Odd there are still so many signs of their culture, huh ?

If you don't like illegal immigration, then ... clamp down HARD on the
(primarily) white capitalists profiting from their exploitation.

We've never won ANY war on supply. Go after demand.....
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 8 May 2010 21:47:42 -0600, "Max"
wrote the following:

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Well told, sir. I hail from Vista, CA, 50 miles north of the Mexican
border at Tijuana. Mariachi music and heated Spanish-language
arguments from the apartments next door got so loud that I seldom
opened my windows for fresh air. My legal Mexican friends dislike the
total crap illegals are pulling, too.

In the 27 years I lived in that house, 1 white guy and 3 different
illegal Mexican immigrants broke into (or attempted to break into) my
house. The reason I know this is that all were caught.

I've dated girls of British, Guatemalan, Mexican, Jewish, German,
Polish, etc., and Heinz 57 (like me) descent. Color and nationality
don't deter me from pursuing a fun and pretty girl. People of the
world are all from one race: human. We're all pink inside, too.

Lew has called me a bigot, but he doesn't know me from Adam.
From my point of view, I see Lew as unpatriotic, an enabler for the
Politically Correct (PC) **** that's running rampant over our lands.
To him and people like that, I say "Cease and desist, damnit! You're
an active part of the problem we're facing."

Notice to Illegals: If you're trying sneaking into my country, using
our services at our cost, and raising ****, you're going to get ****
thrown right back atcha, Mr. Illegal from any country. Count on it.
If possible, we'll deport you.

And Damn the PCers everywhere!

--
The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest her
or his patients in the care of the human frame, in a proper diet, and
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 8 May 2010 22:56:13 -0700, "Lobby Dosser"
wrote the following:

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On May 8, 9:25 pm, Evodawg wrote:
Whole world needs a leader like this!

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday,
March 17th 2010 to get out of Australia , as the government targeted
radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

--snip--
Hear hear!!! I have been e member of that club as long ago as when
Canada accepted my sorry ass.
Some of my relatives, already here, never bothered to adapt. Bread in
"The Old Country" was better and so on.
One night, the whole family was celebrating an uncle's birthday and
they started up again with that ****. Granted, I MAY have been in my
cups a little, but I just lost it. I told them exactly what I thought.

One Atta Boy comin' your way, sir. Here in the USA, the Melting Pot
idea is being unplugged, but that's what made America work. 'Tis sad.

I joined a drama club, looked for a mentor,

Drama queen, eh? I _knew_ it!

practiced my diction in front of a mirror

Won't you go blind doing that?

Dresses that make women look like a bag of groceries? Sharia law? Ya
nuts?

Rudd's da man!

Hooah! Even if the post proves to be untrue, it's a dialog which has
to be spoken, loudly, and heard. Followup below:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/australia.asp shows it pretty
much true, though spoken in much milder language, but combined from a
few different sources and attributed only to Rudd.

--
The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest her
or his patients in the care of the human frame, in a proper diet, and
in the cause and prevention of disease.
-- Thomas A. Edison
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 08 May 2010 18:25:27 -0700, Evodawg wrote:

Whole world needs a leader like this!

I totally agree. Unfortunately the fool living in the White House now
doesn't.

Gordon Shumway

Our Constitution needs to be used less as a shield
for the guilty and more as a sword for the victim.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 8, 10:13*pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
Subject

Don't you just love bigotry.

Lew

Somebody wants to move in with you. NYou agree. Next thing you know,
they throw out all your beer, want their own food, and the women walk
around with tents on their heads and get set on fire if they look at
you the wrong way.

You'd want them to leave after a while.

This has nothing to do with bigotry.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 8, 9:25*pm, Evodawg wrote:
[...]

No matter ~who~ said this and at what time, I think our politicians
ought to take up this attitude and let the people who don't like our
way of life take a hike. If they don't like us why bother coming over
and bombing us and raising hell in our country. Stay home and bomb
your own asses. The illegals need to get out too. they're taking jobs
Americans need now even more. I suppose I'll get flamed for this but
who cares...bring it on.

RP
Posted to rec.woodworking

Neil Brooks wrote:

25 years in San Diego.
Family house in Baja California.

The sentiments in the OPs chain e-mail nauseate me.

Odd. We TOOK the SW from the Mexicans (Treaty of Guadelupe), by force
and coercion. They were here first.

Took? We beat them fair and square in armed conflict!

Is there some part of "loser" that you have trouble with?

Odd there are still so many signs of their culture, huh ?

If you don't like illegal immigration, then ... clamp down HARD on the
(primarily) white capitalists profiting from their exploitation.

Capitalism is not the cause of the problem. In fact capitalism could be the
solution (if the government would get out of the way).

The "problem" with illegal aliens, unemployment, and a host of other
difficulties can be easily fixed with the stroke of a pen, saving literally
billions in tax money too boot!

Simply repeal the minimum wage laws.

I think contractors would rather have someone who can work a tape measure
marked in inches or someone who can puzzle out the statement "Hie yourself
and your colleagues to the after-end of the Tahoe and disembark the
victuals."

We've got 15 million illegal aliens and 15 million jobless. Maths is hard,
but most can see the connection.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 9, 10:41*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Neil Brooks wrote:

25 years in San Diego.
Family house in Baja California.

The sentiments in the OPs chain e-mail nauseate me.

Odd. *We TOOK the SW from the Mexicans (Treaty of Guadelupe), by force
and coercion. *They were here first.

Took? We beat them fair and square in armed conflict!

I sincerely hope that ... one day ... somebody with surprise and
greater firepower on THEIR side tries to apply that same "logic" to
you and your family.

I presume you'll be okay with it.

I mean ... you'd HAVE to be.

You wouldn't want to be a TOTAL ****ing hypocrite, now would you ?

Didn't think so.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 9, 9:23*am, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Sat, 08 May 2010 18:25:27 -0700, Evodawg wrote:
Whole world needs a leader like this!

I totally agree. *Unfortunately the fool living in the White House now
doesn't.

Nobody's done anything about illegal immigration.

The Democrats like the potential voters.

The Republicans -- a subsidiary of Big Business -- like the cheap
labor.

EVERY administration likes the GDP boost.

Looking at this as a purely partisan issue, as you just did, is about
the best way I know of to prove that you're an idiot.

Bravo !
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , Neil Brooks wrote:

Nobody's done anything about illegal immigration.

And nobody's going to, either, because:

The Democrats like the potential voters.

and

The Republicans -- a subsidiary of Big Business -- like the cheap
labor.

Therefore, nothing's going to happen unless and until We the People build a
big enough fire under Congress' collective butt.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Evodawg" wrote in message

Exactly, the rule of law!!! The same should hold true for anyone that
hires
them. Watched a group of Mexican landscapers spend hours on a million
dollar
property. After manicuring the grounds to a perfection they stopped to
have
lunch when done eating left for their next job and left all their lunch
crap
in plain view in the front yard. What kind of culture does that?

So if a crew of white multi-generation Americans had done the same (which
wouldn't have been so unusual) would you blame the entire American culture?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Neil Brooks wrote:

On May 9, 9:23 am, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Sat, 08 May 2010 18:25:27 -0700, Evodawg wrote:
Whole world needs a leader like this!

I totally agree. Unfortunately the fool living in the White House now
doesn't.

Nobody's done anything about illegal immigration.

The Democrats like the potential voters.

The Republicans -- a subsidiary of Big Business -- like the cheap
labor.

Funny statement since most of the Big Money into Obama's slush fund came
from "BIG BUSINESS" Think the "hope and change" Obama Care promised would
take the strain off of them, instead the idiot in the White House threw them
under the bus. I see a trend, do you?

--
You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK !
Mandriva 2010 using KDE 4.3
Website: www.rentmyhusband.biz
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 9, 12:16*pm, "DGDevin" wrote:
"Evodawg" wrote in message

Exactly, the rule of law!!! The same should hold true for anyone that
hires
them. Watched a group of Mexican landscapers spend hours on a million
dollar
property. After manicuring the grounds to a perfection they stopped to
have
lunch when done eating left for their next job and left all their lunch
crap
in plain view in the front yard. What kind of culture does that?

So if a crew of white multi-generation Americans had done the same (which
wouldn't have been so unusual) would you blame the entire American culture?

You DO seem to understand the fundamentals of racism.

Contractors -- in LARGE numbers -- are slobs. You go looking around
ANY jobsite -- regardless of ethnicity of the workers -- and there is
**** ... everywhere.

Congrats to Evodawg: you're an idiot.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 9, 12:30*pm, Evodawg wrote:
Neil Brooks wrote:
On May 9, 9:23 am, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Sat, 08 May 2010 18:25:27 -0700, Evodawg wrote:
Whole world needs a leader like this!

I totally agree. *Unfortunately the fool living in the White House now
doesn't.

Nobody's done anything about illegal immigration.

The Democrats like the potential voters.

The Republicans -- a subsidiary of Big Business -- like the cheap
labor.

Funny statement since most of the Big Money into Obama's slush fund came
from "BIG BUSINESS" Think the "hope and change" Obama Care promised would
take the strain off of them, instead the idiot in the White House threw them
under the bus. I see a trend, do you?

You're totally missing the point.

No surprise there.

Re-read my statement.

Formulate reasonable questions.

Present them.

I'll be glad to answer.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Neil Brooks wrote:
On May 9, 9:23 am, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Sat, 08 May 2010 18:25:27 -0700, Evodawg wrote:
Whole world needs a leader like this!

I totally agree. Unfortunately the fool living in the White House now
doesn't.

Nobody's done anything about illegal immigration.

The Democrats like the potential voters.

The Republicans -- a subsidiary of Big Business -- like the cheap
labor.

Funny statement since most of the Big Money into Obama's slush fund came
from "BIG BUSINESS" Think the "hope and change" Obama Care promised would
take the strain off of them, instead the idiot in the White House threw
them under the bus. I see a trend, do you?

You're totally missing the point.

No surprise there.

Hmmmm, think you're insinuating something here. So I'll just say it.
You idiot, I agree with most of the statement thats why no reply, get it???
No longer Politically Correct..............

Re-read my statement.

Formulate reasonable questions.

Present them.

I'll be glad to answer.

No thanks

--
You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK !
Mandriva 2010 using KDE 4.3
Website: www.rentmyhusband.biz

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Evodawg" wrote in message

[...]

Screw you, I am a Contractor and the ones Ive dealt with have pride in what
they do. Never seen a white, black or Asian group of workers leave a
perfectly clean environment trashed without the intentions of returning
right away to clean up the mess.
Its obvious you have never been to Mexico. The Beach's are trashed, most of
the homes if thats what you call them have **** everywhere. In order to live
a somewhat normal life in Mexico you better have a 20 foot wall surrounding
you home. Sound familiar, what most Americans want surrounding their
Country! What a CONTRAST.... Wonder why that is?
--
You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK !
Mandriva 2010 using KDE 4.3
Website: www.rentmyhusband.biz
Posted to rec.woodworking

Neil Brooks wrote:
[...]

Get back on your meds, Neil, you're ramping up again.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Evodawg" wrote in message

[...]

So, from YOUR limited experience, you're PERFECTLY willing to
generalize to MILLIONS of people ?

Great.

Never seen a white, black or Asian group of workers leave a
perfectly clean environment trashed without the intentions of returning
right away to clean up the mess.
Its obvious you have never been to Mexico.

I presume you mean ... apart from my family owning a home there for 20
years, my month-long honeymoon, there, and the dozens of trips I've
made apart FROM those cases ?

If THAT's what you mean, then, of course, you're correct.

The Beach's are trashed, most of
the homes if thats what you call them have **** everywhere. In order to live
a somewhat normal life in Mexico you better have a 20 foot wall surrounding
you home.

Be grateful you live in a wealthy country that provides sanitation
services.

I'm not particularly grateful that people like you live here, but YOU
should be.

You have an incredibly narrow mind, experience set, and perspective,
open to NO ideas or information save for that which you've already
decided.

Shame.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Neil Brooks wrote:
[...]

Various things surely will affect my tolerance for idiots, but ...
whether or not I'm tolerant or INtolerant ... they're still idiots :-)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 5/9/2010 1:58 PM, Evodawg wrote:

Screw you, I am a Contractor and the ones Ive dealt with have pride in what
they do. Never seen a white, black or Asian group of workers leave a
perfectly clean environment trashed without the intentions of returning
right away to clean up the mess.
Its obvious you have never been to Mexico. The Beach's are trashed, most of
the homes if thats what you call them have **** everywhere. In order to live
a somewhat normal life in Mexico you better have a 20 foot wall surrounding
you home. Sound familiar, what most Americans want surrounding their
Country! What a CONTRAST.... Wonder why that is?

Indeed, it's like picking up after children on a job site these days.

Certainly not every crew is like that, but enough are to make a strong
generalization based in reality, especially when you do the picking up.

There is no doubt that with the advent of a mostly hispanic work force a
bigger part of my day is spent policing a construction site ... seems
it's mostly based on the cultural mores where you come from, where
picking up your own mess is simply not a part of your upbringing or
considered important ... but working your butt off _is_ important, and
that they do better than most. Although I suspect that some of the mess
is intentional and based on La Raza attitudes.

Hell, I'll begrudge you cleaning up a bit of a mess for a full day of
the kind of work that you won't find most raised in this country doing
cheerfully.

All the above notwithstanding, and here's another generalization for
you: these are some of the most _personally_ clean folks I've ever
worked with.

Ride to the job site with most of a morning, in the confines of a truck
cab, and what you smell is a strong bath soap and clean clothes ... not
something you generally find with some other "cultures", including my
own, that I've had the nose displeasure of working with.

My tuppence, YMMV, FWIW ... but I mostly live the experience daily.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 5/9/2010 8:59 AM, Neil Brooks wrote:
Odd. We TOOK the SW from the Mexicans (Treaty of Guadelupe), by force
and coercion. They were here first.

Really? You mean the Spaniards didn't conquer the indigenous people that came
before them and take that land for their own?

We took the land that once belonged to the Mexicans, and now they want it
*back*, along with the good life we're living on the land that was once theirs.
And guess what? We're letting them! We're "tolerating" it. What's taking
place is nothing short of an invasion of one country on the part of another,
except that it's not a top-down government-backed military invasion but a grass
roots invasion of stealth and perseverance on the part of a downtrodden people.
And who can blame them? Who would want to stay there when we're just LETTING
them come here?

I have many friends with many deep ties into Mexico. I've heard too many
stories of a growing envy and jealousy within their country of the good life we
have on the land we stole from them. If you think there aren't millions of
people in thousands of desolate little communities all wishing and hoping and
talking about getting their own form of revenge against America, think again.
There's a whole movement out there to infiltrate our country, and they don't
need their government to fight their battle for them; we've given them all the
tools they need.

If you don't like illegal immigration, then ... clamp down HARD on the
(primarily) white capitalists profiting from their exploitation.

We've never won ANY war on supply. Go after demand.....

Ah yes, those EVIL capitalists! If it weren't for them we wouldn't have any
illegal immigration...

And who has the authority to do the "clamping down"? Oh right, the government.
But with what resources? And how effective is that really going to be?
Assuming that *could* be successful, what becomes of the "undocumented
residents" in the aftermath of their lost "employment opportunities"? Do you
think they're just going to go back to Mexico of their own accord? Aren't they
victims now, and aren't we responsible for their well being since we just put
them out on the street without a job? And don't we still have the problem of
needing to apply *more* resources to stop the incoming flow of illegal immigrants?

Wait a minute, what if there *weren't* any illegal aliens to begin with (oh I'm
sorry; "undocumented residents") to feed the employment needs of the evil
profiteering (primarily white) capitalists? Wouldn't those capitalists have to
resort to becoming law abiding citizens once again by hiring regular law
abiding citizens? And what if they weren't further bound by that stupid
"minimum wage" law? Would they then be able to offer their services at a price
Americans are willing and able to pay? No, I didn't think so...

--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Neil Brooks" wrote in message

If you don't like illegal immigration, then ... clamp down HARD on the
(primarily) white capitalists profiting from their exploitation.

Yup, there is no problem finding illegal aliens, just go to any meat packing
plant, any large agricultural operation, most construction sites and so on.
The govt. largely doesn't do that because the industries which profit from
that cheap labor don't want the govt. messing up their business. Get rid of
the employment opportunities and illegal immigration pretty much disappears.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Gordon Shumway" wrote in message
On Sat, 08 May 2010 18:25:27 -0700, Evodawg wrote:

Whole world needs a leader like this!

I totally agree. Unfortunately the fool living in the White House now
doesn't.

Gordon Shumway

Hey, genius, care to explain how come the Obama adminstration has expanded
what was a Bush admin pilot program to identify and deport illegals if "the
fool in the White House" doesn't care about illegal immigration?

D.C. to help U.S. identify illegal immigrants in jail
Federal program checks fingerprints of local crime suspects

By N.C. Aizenman
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, November 13, 2009
D.C. police will be the next department to take part in a federal program
whose ultimate aim is to check the immigration status of every person booked
into a local jail, homeland security officials announced Thursday.

The program, known as Secure Communities, matches inmates' fingerprints
against a federal database so that federal authorities can identify and
possibly remove deportable illegal immigrants before they are released from
custody.

Similar checks are done at all 1,200 federal and state prisons. But
authorities have lacked the ability to do them across the nation's 3,100
local jails.

The Bush administration launched the program as a pilot project in October
2008, and it is being expanded under President Obama as part of an effort to
focus enforcement on illegal immigrants who commit crimes, rather than those
who otherwise obey the law.

"We're excited," said Kevin Palmer, a D.C. police spokesman. "It's going to
enable our officers to have real-time information about the individuals they
have in custody and to help facilitate the removal of dangerous felons from
our communities."

Fairfax County is one of 95 jurisdictions that participate in Secure
Communities, which differs from a national program that deputizes local
police to question suspects about their immigration status. Several county
police departments in Northern Virginia and Maryland participate in that
program.

Similarly, Montgomery County police provide immigration authorities with the
name of anyone arrested for a violent crime or handgun violation.

The checks conducted through Secure Communities are automatic. Fingerprints
of suspects arrested by local authorities, already run through the FBI's
criminal database, are also matched against an immigration database
maintained by the Department of Homeland Security. The system does not flag
illegal immigrants who have not been fingerprinted.

Homeland Security officials announced Thursday that the program had
identified in its first year more than 111,000 criminal illegal immigrants
in local custody. More than 11,000 were convicted of serious crimes such as
murder, rape, and kidnapping. About 1,900 of those immigrants have been
removed from the United States.

Richard Rocha, a spokesman for Immigration and Customs Enforcement, said the
agency planned to remove the remainder after they have completed their
sentences.

Immigrant advocates have expressed concern that Secure Communities will
ensnare many illegal immigrants who are convicted only of minor crimes or of
nothing at all.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Evodawg" wrote in message

The Republicans -- a subsidiary of Big Business -- like the cheap
labor.

Funny statement since most of the Big Money into Obama's slush fund came
from "BIG BUSINESS" Think the "hope and change" Obama Care promised would
take the strain off of them, instead the idiot in the White House threw
them
under the bus. I see a trend, do you?

But you're the guy who quotes fictional chain e-mails as if they were
encyclopedia-grade factual, so your fevered interpretation of current
affairs isn't exactly what anyone with a clue would want to rely on.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Neil Brooks" wrote in message

You're totally missing the point.

No surprise there.

Re-read my statement.

Formulate reasonable questions.

Present them.

I'll be glad to answer.

Don't hold your breath, some people are much happier waving a placard and
chanting a slogan since it's way easier than thinking.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 9, 5:29*pm, Dave Balderstone
wrote:
In article
,

Neil Brooks wrote:
Be grateful you live in a wealthy country that provides sanitation
services.

So if the government doesn't clean up your ****, it's okay *to live
surrounded by it, and you have no responsibility to clean it up
yourself?

Your words, not mine.

Almost every Mexican village I've visited (numerous) has a landfill --
just like so many American municipalities do.

The slums have trash in their yards ... just like OUR slums have trash
in THEIR yards.

Weird, huh ?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 9, 6:11*pm, Dave Balderstone
wrote:
In article
,

Neil Brooks wrote:
On May 9, 5:29*pm, Dave Balderstone
wrote:
In article
,

Neil Brooks wrote:
Be grateful you live in a wealthy country that provides sanitation
services.

So if the government doesn't clean up your ****, it's okay *to live
surrounded by it, and you have no responsibility to clean it up

Your words, not mine.

Almost every Mexican village I've visited (numerous) has a landfill --
just like so many American municipalities do.

The slums have trash in their yards ... just like OUR slums have trash
in THEIR yards.

Weird, huh ?

No, slobs are slobs. Doesn't matter what language they speak.

You seemed to say that the difference was that the lack of
government-provided sanitation was a valid excuse for living in filth.
Did I misinterpret?

Why does it matter (whether you misinterpreted or not)?

You *ardently* believe what you believe, seem fairly well read in
nothing BUT what you believe, and -- like most of the crew, here --
aren't open to any other info or perspectives.

That said ... I think I just cleared it up, on my last post.....
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Steve Turner" wrote in message

If you don't like illegal immigration, then ... clamp down HARD on the
(primarily) white capitalists profiting from their exploitation.

We've never won ANY war on supply. Go after demand.....

Ah yes, those EVIL capitalists! If it weren't for them we wouldn't have
any illegal immigration...

Yup, that's pretty much how it works. No jobs = not too damn many illegal
immigrants, 'cause they don't come to America just for laughs. You can walk
through any meat packing plant and hear almost nothing but Spanish, are we
supposed to believe the management at that company had no idea most of their
workers are not legal residents? That's not even a good joke.

And who has the authority to do the "clamping down"? Oh right, the
government. But with what resources? And how effective is that really
going to be?

The Obama administration has expanded a Bush admin pilot program to identify
and deport illegal aliens who end up in jail, even San Francisco is going
along with it. So yeah, when the govt. actually *tries* it turns out
sometimes it is effective.

Assuming that *could* be successful, what becomes of the "undocumented
residents" in the aftermath of their lost "employment opportunities"? Do
you think they're just going to go back to Mexico of their own accord?

What part of deported don't you get?

Wait a minute, what if there *weren't* any illegal aliens to begin with
(oh I'm sorry; "undocumented residents") to feed the employment needs of
the evil profiteering (primarily white) capitalists? Wouldn't those
capitalists have to resort to becoming law abiding citizens once again by
hiring regular law abiding citizens?

And your solution for bringing this about would be exactly what?

And what if they weren't further bound by that stupid "minimum wage" law?
Would they then be able to offer their services at a price Americans are
willing and able to pay? No, I didn't think so...

You seem to be under the impression that putting phrases in "quotation
marks" conveys some meaning other what quotation marks are supposed to be
used for, could you explain what it is?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Evodawg" wrote in message

Ya know I knew I was going to get **** about this but I don't give a ****
what you think! Matter of fact I vow to become as Politically Incorrect as
possibly can. Because I have had it with this touchy feeley bull**** that
has infested this country and the world!

Attaboy, don't let anyone tell you that posting made-up bull**** isn't your
right! If you want to believe a bogus chain e-mail written for gullible
mouth-breathers, then you go right ahead and do it, don't let some elitist
college-boy who checks sources and other fairy tree-hugging bull**** like
that tell you what to do! You got a right to be stupid if you want to be
stupid, it's right there in the Constitution, someplace.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 5/10/2010 6:41 PM, DGDevin wrote:
"Steve wrote in message

If you don't like illegal immigration, then ... clamp down HARD on the
(primarily) white capitalists profiting from their exploitation.

We've never won ANY war on supply. Go after demand.....

Ah yes, those EVIL capitalists! If it weren't for them we wouldn't have
any illegal immigration...

Yup, that's pretty much how it works. No jobs = not too damn many illegal
immigrants, 'cause they don't come to America just for laughs.

How telling that you completely snipped my preceding explanation of a
completely different reason why Mexicans are coming here illegally, and you
choose instead to focus instead on the Evil Capitalists. Never mind that the
minimum wage and other bureaucratic red tape prevents American companies from
competing in the global economy and making a profit using legal American
workers. We must spend government resources to punish them (and probably drive
them out of business) for hiring the very illegals we can't keep out of the
country because we don't have the balls to treat this problem for what it
really is: An invasion.

You can walk
through any meat packing plant and hear almost nothing but Spanish, are we
supposed to believe the management at that company had no idea most of their
workers are not legal residents? That's not even a good joke.

So? They're doing what it takes to stay in business. They're hiring people
who are willing to work for the wages that allows them to stay competitive.

And who has the authority to do the "clamping down"? Oh right, the
government. But with what resources? And how effective is that really
going to be?

The Obama administration has expanded a Bush admin pilot program to identify
and deport illegal aliens who end up in jail, even San Francisco is going
along with it. So yeah, when the govt. actually *tries* it turns out
sometimes it is effective.

Oh right, that will make a huge dent in the problem. That's like stepping on
cockroaches you can actually *see* and thinking you've killed them all.

Assuming that *could* be successful, what becomes of the "undocumented
residents" in the aftermath of their lost "employment opportunities"? Do
you think they're just going to go back to Mexico of their own accord?

What part of deported don't you get?

Using the plan you outlined above? LOL! What about the 95% who haven't done
something obviously stupid and gotten thrown in jail? There's all the rest of
your cockroaches right there.

So after we've spent all the money on the "clamping down" program and taken
away all their employment opportunities (and driven the Evil Capitalists out of
business), to get the remaining 95% that weren't thrown in jail we'll have to
spend how much more money to track them all down and get them deported? You've
got to FIND them first!

Wait a minute, what if there *weren't* any illegal aliens to begin with
(oh I'm sorry; "undocumented residents") to feed the employment needs of
the evil profiteering (primarily white) capitalists? Wouldn't those
capitalists have to resort to becoming law abiding citizens once again by
hiring regular law abiding citizens?

And your solution for bringing this about would be exactly what?

Securing our borders, of course! Imagine each and every one of those illegal
invaders were visibly ARMED as they entered the country. Suddenly, this
changes to a military situation, and we're talking numbers that are on par with
a full-scale military invasion, correct? Wouldn't we then be justified and
compelled to take military action to prevent the invasion? WE ARE BEING
INVADED - what difference does it make whether the intruders are visibly armed
or not? Why is it that the seemingly "peaceful" nature of the invasion causes
us to lay down our guns and turns us into a bunch of tolerance pansies?

--
See Nad. See Nad go. Go Nad!

Eco balls D.M. Procida UK diy 15 March 14th 09 04:07 PM
Balls (for washing) Ian[_6_] UK diy 20 October 9th 08 05:33 PM
BALLS! charlieb Woodturning 6 February 4th 08 07:32 AM
Balls Cliff Metalworking 56 January 20th 06 01:04 AM
NO BALLS HUH STEVE? 199.44.49.11 Woodworking 0 November 18th 05 12:03 AM