Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT Someone in Power with BALLS !!!!

Neil Brooks wrote:

25 years in San Diego.
Family house in Baja California.

The sentiments in the OPs chain e-mail nauseate me.

Odd. We TOOK the SW from the Mexicans (Treaty of Guadelupe), by force
and coercion. They were here first.

Took? We beat them fair and square in armed conflict!

Is there some part of "loser" that you have trouble with?

Odd there are still so many signs of their culture, huh ?

If you don't like illegal immigration, then ... clamp down HARD on the
(primarily) white capitalists profiting from their exploitation.

Capitalism is not the cause of the problem. In fact capitalism could be the
solution (if the government would get out of the way).

The "problem" with illegal aliens, unemployment, and a host of other
difficulties can be easily fixed with the stroke of a pen, saving literally
billions in tax money too boot!

Simply repeal the minimum wage laws.

I think contractors would rather have someone who can work a tape measure
marked in inches or someone who can puzzle out the statement "Hie yourself
and your colleagues to the after-end of the Tahoe and disembark the
victuals."

We've got 15 million illegal aliens and 15 million jobless. Maths is hard,
but most can see the connection.