Posted to rec.woodworking
Neil Brooks Neil Brooks is offline

Default OT Someone in Power with BALLS !!!!

On May 9, 6:11*pm, Dave Balderstone
wrote:
In article
,

Neil Brooks wrote:
On May 9, 5:29*pm, Dave Balderstone
wrote:
In article
,

Neil Brooks wrote:
Be grateful you live in a wealthy country that provides sanitation
services.

So if the government doesn't clean up your ****, it's okay *to live
surrounded by it, and you have no responsibility to clean it up

Your words, not mine.

Almost every Mexican village I've visited (numerous) has a landfill --
just like so many American municipalities do.

The slums have trash in their yards ... just like OUR slums have trash
in THEIR yards.

Weird, huh ?

No, slobs are slobs. Doesn't matter what language they speak.

You seemed to say that the difference was that the lack of
government-provided sanitation was a valid excuse for living in filth.
Did I misinterpret?

Why does it matter (whether you misinterpreted or not)?

You *ardently* believe what you believe, seem fairly well read in
nothing BUT what you believe, and -- like most of the crew, here --
aren't open to any other info or perspectives.

That said ... I think I just cleared it up, on my last post.....