Posted to rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default OT Someone in Power with BALLS !!!!

"Evodawg" wrote in message

Whole world needs a leader like this!

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday,
March 17th 2010 to get out of Australia , as the government targeted
radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks..

Like so many of these chain e-mail things, this one is accuracy-challenged.
This version stitches together statements by a series of people (Australian
politicians and others) and claims they're all the work of Rudd; an earlier
version claimed they were the words of the previous Prime Minister, John
Howard.

In general, phrases such as, "If you agree please SEND THIS ON and ON, to as
many people as you know," should be a red flag that the contents should not
be taken at face value. I don't know why people fall for these things so
readily, there are almost always warning signs--I guess people like to
accept something that supports what they already believe.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/australia.asp