Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Lower cost drill bushings?

I've been needing some drill bushings for shop made jigs and see that
the ones from LV are close to $2.70 each and the inserts ar $2.35
each. Seems expensive to me but what do I know. Anyone know off-hand
if this is a reasonable price? Anyone got a better source? I'm
planning to buy a handful in a bunch of sizes - and I'm also curious
about getting some that are in "odd" diameters like 7 and 11 64ths.
Thanks much.